• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

whats it worth??? 91 silver, 1 owner, 101K

excellent condition, out of snap ring but timming belt/water pump service not done yet....the classic car dealership is asking $29.9K...

what is a fair offer???

Silver is HARD to find...I've been looking for months....

BTW, it's a 92...if it makes any difference.....

I think $25K might not work, I'll try though.:biggrin:

91 X said:
Silver is HARD to find...I've been looking for months....

BTW, it's a 92...if it makes any difference.....

I think $25K might not work, I'll try though.:biggrin:
Tell them you'll give them $29K IF they get the service up to date at a suitable dealer. Then $25K might start to sound good to them. :tongue:

91 X said:
excellent condition, out of snap ring but timming belt/water pump service not done yet....the classic car dealership is asking $29.9K...

what is a fair offer???

91 X said:

what is a fair offer???

I picked up my 1991 Sebring Silver with 65k miles and only one owner for $29,500. Just for reference...If silver really makes you happy, pay a little more for it...but if you're not too picky about color, for sure don't pay that amount.

That's my problem...I'm bent on finding a silver one and they only show up every so often, especially locally...I can't let that deter me from finding a good deal though...but I'm growing impatient!!!:frown:

I'm going to check it out tomorrow and hopefully drive it home...

T-Med said:
Mark-

Give them whatever they want and get your a$$ back in an NSX already!!!!

Hope to see you soon, amigo!
Silver is beautiful! Congrats in advance!!!!!

Terry
T-Med
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Here's how I look at things... if it's what you want... and you've looked for a while, is it worth an extra 2 3 or 4k... sure.
If you're buying the car for yourself and not to resale then why not... If you don't buy you'll probably end up kicking yourself...

da3dalus said:
there are about 3 silvers with that mileage, and lower on autotrader right now for under 26k.
yes, one in Florida is a new ad:biggrin: the other one has been there a while, but it's an auto...no wonder:biggrin: Too bad I don't live in close to the one in FL.....I might have to take a loooooooong drive though:smile:
I'm calling him right now!!!!

Hello all,

That silver NSX in Orlando is trashed. I saw it a couple of weeks ago at there lot. They also have a red one that they list is in "perfect condition" that has had all sorts of paintwork.

brian

ExoticMD said:
Hello all,

That silver NSX in Orlando is trashed. I saw it a couple of weeks ago at there lot. They also have a red one that they list is in "perfect condition" that has had all sorts of paintwork.

brian

Thanx for the heads up!!! I was going to post for someone to check it out for me...the dealer said it was a well maintained, one owner car...the pics look good, but until you see it in person you can't tell....

I'm going to test drive the one here in So Cal on Saturday....It was pretty clean, but in snap ring range:frown: but I'll take it at the right price:biggrin:

There is one listed on cars.com, but it is in Boston. I don't know if it is still for sale, but it has been listed for sometime. Here is a link, hopefully it works. I have no affiliation with the seller and don't know anything about the car.
Good Luck,
Chris

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...g|Q-descending|X-popular|Z-46033&aff=national

Features: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior, Power Seats, Airbag: Driver, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes, CD Player, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Alloy Wheels, A/C: Front
Additional Selling Points: Rare Sebring Silver NSX owned and cared by a mature and knowledgeable owner (a member of NSX Club of America). Extremely sad to sell. All maitenances up to date (timing belt, water pump and etc.) and maintained by the best NSX expert in New England. Have most of service records. No snap ring problem. Lots of performance upgrades (over $10,000 in value): HRE 545 custom 3-piece wheels, Tein RA, Exhaust, Headers, NSX-R short gears, Sway bars, HID lights, and more. Clean title and the most recent carfax report available. Please email or call for any questions or detailed description/pictures of the car. $29,500 includes all performance upgrades.
More Information About This Seller

Individual Seller

Seller: Yong and Linda Kim

Daytime Phone: 781-485-1622

Evening Phone: 781-485-1622

Vehicle Location: Boston, MA

Looks like it.If so then it has been loved and well taken care of.Plus it is well documented on prime when tiger used to post.

i've tried to get a hold of that seller a few times, but no answer or returned call:confused: looks like a nice one too:frown:

91 X said:

what is a fair offer???

Is this the one owner car with chrome OEM wheels??

Meeyatch1 said:
Is this the one owner car with chrome OEM wheels??
yes, those hidious chrome 5 stars!!!:eek: That'll be the first thing fixed!!!:biggrin: besides swapping out the snap ring 5 speed for a '03 six speed tranny:biggrin: I took Nick (Applied Motorsports)with me on Saturday for the test drive and agreed that it was clean as hell for a 101K miler but in snap ring:frown: I got the dealer to come down to a resonable price and will be finalizing a deal tomorrow:biggrin:

I can't wait!!! 6 speed Sebring Silver!!! See you all soon!!!!:biggrin:

Good luck and hope everything falls through!!!! Soon you'll be an nsx owner and let me be the first to say welcome to the club

Back