• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheel refinisher recommendation - Boston/Providence area

The wheels on my 94 are not horrible, but I would like them to look as good as the rest of the car. I have some clear coat coming off and a little curb rash from the wife...could not get upset with her, she was so upset herself. I would be restoring to stock finishes.
Does anyone have a solid recommendation for a refinisher in the Boston/Providence area?
Thanks,
Paul

The wheels on my 94 are not horrible, but I would like them to look as good as the rest of the car. I have some clear coat coming off and a little curb rash from the wife...could not get upset with her, she was so upset herself. I would be restoring to stock finishes.
Does anyone have a solid recommendation for a refinisher in the Boston/Providence area?
Thanks,
Paul

I had Dent Wizard refinish a wheel off my S2000 years ago, and one from my Accord coupe a year ago. They did a great job on both. There should be one in your area.

The folks at Mechanics Direct in Lowell recommended Rimpro in Tyngsborough to me. My '94 OEM wheels are there now after sustaining shipping damage. I'll let you know how it goes.

Last edited:
Back