• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where are the DFW NSX owners?

where about in plano? do you know the guy that drives the red one, i think he lives in plano also. ive never seen a black one in plano b4,hmm.

Maybe I need to get out more too. I've been skulking around for 5 years in mine.

Actually, I've seen 2 red NSX's in Plano. One with chrome wheels typically at the corner of Hedgcoxe's turning down Alma in the morning.

I've got a Black 98 with Black I-Forged wheels..looking forward to seeing "ya'll" on the road.

Since moving here in September of 07, I have seen 3 red NSX's (one of them a Zanardi or one with the Zanardi wheels), a LBB 02+ and a Silverstone 02+, All were driving at the time. There seem to be enough to have a meet and greet.

yeah the commute is rough. that 6:00 a.m. start is a beauty :cool: and luckily I am able to leave at 4:00 p.m. to come home, any later and it's much worse.

Anyone on prime in Dallas today at the Lincoln Center Hilton? I saw a black NSX with aftermarket wheels parked in valet. It was nice to see another one around.

Frisco every saturday....11am to 2 all type of cars.....2 wks ago 120 ferraris at one time!!!:smile:

Back