• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where are the DFW NSX owners?

I am finally available.....airsuspension and repaint done.....for now...:biggrin:

Have had my '93 Blk/blk NSX since '95. Just passed 14k miles.:biggrin: Used to live in Lake highlands area of Dallas, but moved to Frisco for the kids.

So whatever happened to getting a DFW meet together? I don't have an NSX - I have the little brother (Legend) but I have a need to see an NSX engine bay...or a couple with different strut bars, to see if a product I produce for the Legends could be retro'd to the NSX.

Anybody want to meet up around DFW Airport or Las Colinas some weeknight?

Brian

I have a '92 Black/Black with 140K miles, bought in '02 with 52K. Stopped daily driving it about a year ago. Mostly stock, except for Work Wheels 17/18 Emotions, TEIN MonoFlex suspension, and drilled/slotted rotors with Hawk pads, and some stereo upgrade. Need to do a few more things, but in great condition otherwise. I live in Keller, that's Northeast of Ft. Worth. So add another to the DFW list.

So whatever happened to getting a DFW meet together? I don't have an NSX - I have the little brother (Legend) but I have a need to see an NSX engine bay...or a couple with different strut bars, to see if a product I produce for the Legends could be retro'd to the NSX.

Anybody want to meet up around DFW Airport or Las Colinas some weeknight?

Brian

not sure if there was ever a NSX Dallas meet established. I heard every wed there is some sort of get together in Plano? Also on saturdays some cars meet at a pizza place in Frisco. I am always willing to meet if the time and place is right.

Anyone purchase a '91 Red/Black NSX w/ about 45k miles back in March/April of '07? Wondering if the dealer I sold the car to sold it to someone on Prime.

Well i finally got my blk 91 back from paint (took about 3 months) and i also got the 19/19 hp evo's mounted as well and had the tint redone and a new alarm installed but its going back for some paint touch ups on Monday and might be gone about another week or so.

I also have a comptech exhaust in my garage and some Cantrell headers and test pipes on there way from SOS. I will be looking to get them installed as soon as the car gets back from having some of the paint imperfections fixed.

We do all need to schedule a meet though now that there are enough of us to make it worth while.

Are any of the Dallas guys attending the drive in Austin coming up??

Nope - we were going to but didn't recieve the info we requested in time so we are going on the drive in Austin on the 5th instead. Maybe well make it to the next one.

I'm in Plano

Balck/Black 98 T with I-forged wheels, JIC coilovers, ARK quad tip exhaust..
attachment.php

ACD

Chiming in here... I think I just saw you on Spring Creek Pkwy between the high school and Alma twice about an hour ago.

In any case, I'm in Plano too, but don't have an NSX... just a WRX and STi... at least they're three lettered cars... :)

Do you work at that liquor store right there?

Chiming in here... I think I just saw you on Spring Creek Pkwy between the high school and Alma twice about an hour ago.

In any case, I'm in Plano too, but don't have an NSX... just a WRX and STi... at least they're three lettered cars... :)

im over in southlake about 15 mins from dfw airport. i have a 91 red/black with a black hood on 17/18 enkei rpm2's

Back