• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where do you get your OEM parts?!?

Hi guys!!

As some of you know, i recently got an nsx and i just got it insured!! (super excited =D)

car has lots of little things here and there that needs replacing, but it's really hard to get some OEM parts. I basically need all fender liners replaced, front lip, and ac fan vent (one by the front fender liners) replaced. I went to some dealers and not only did they quote an extremely pricey figure, but its back ordered for 9 months (due to the quake in Japan).

Anyone know where i can get some parts maybe fast/preferably cheaper? THX!!

I live in vancouver by the way!! thx guys!

Last edited:
Do you want new or used, willing to wait for used?

If you want new, I ordered some parts from NSX_Precision team, good prices great service.

to me it doesnt matter whether its new or used as long as they're not in ripped up/bad shape =) how do you order from nsx_precision? just find them here and pm them?

Go to the vendor section. There's a couple of people here that work at Acura. I got parts from them with little to no ship fee and the parts were cheaper than what Acura of Lynwood quoted me. I have also bought large parts from Acura of Lynwood at a great price because shipping was too expensive from the other dealers for large items. Staff there are also great to deal with.

Great Service and price from Tim at
http://www.hondacuraplanet.com/
Just call him at 1-866-347-8355
use the following email for him.
[email protected]
I have bought parts for my 2010 MDX and 1991 NSX.
Use USPS for shipping if possible.
Even the shipping on another courier was very good.
I use to use another Acura dealer in the states, but they stopped dealing with Canada.
Trev

Last edited:
+1 for Tim^^^^

I think that SOS is also starting to stock some of the bits that Acura is no longer providing individually.

Well, the number still works to his voice mail and I sent him an email to post on Prime.
I bought a heater hose for the nsx and cargo cover and mesh net for the MDX from him about a month ago.
Trev

I am looking for a clutch master cylinder and they said zero in Canada a few months away!

Is there anybody else to use????????? in BC? or states?

Just call Tim or email him directly at
[email protected]
Or call him, i just got off the phone with him
He is swamped so leave a message if he doesn't answer.
Trev

Hi Guys! :D

I'm located in Buffalo, the dealership that I work for is in Phoenix AZ.

If you're in the GTA area and are interested in picking anything up, the shipping is always free within the continental US. As well, if anyone needs a drop point in the states for a purchase, drop me an email. I do this for a lot of people :)

Things have been crazy here at the dealership over the last week or so. The Japan earthquake is finally having a serious trickle-down effect to parts availability, I'll be posting on this in another thread.

Meanwhile, I'm here by email and phone :)

Thanks Tim,

I just ordered from Tim and what great service, and I just did it through email!

man you gotta love the WEB! and TIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks again :smile:

I would never steer you wrong!
Trev
Now I have to phone him for pads for my buddies 98 and maybe some O2 sensors for him as well. He has codes, I'll have to post somewheres P0300 & P1201-P1206

Hey Trev, thanks again!!!!!

Those are mis firing codes I beilieve in cylinder 1 and 6 maybe time to change the sparkplugs!

I just had those for all except #2 so I changed my plugs and cleared the codes and I am off again till this master clutch cylinder just went on me :(

Back