• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Where do you get your programming from?

What type of Television Programming do you subscribe to?

• Cable Provider

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • AT&T U-Verse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Verizon FIOS

• DirecTV

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Dish Network

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Local Telephone Provider

• Total voters
Thinking about making a long term investment here. What do you folks use for your Television programming. Not internet access...just TV.

You should add Comcast to your list. It's one of the largest providers in the U.S.

You should add Comcast to your list. It's one of the largest providers in the U.S.

Comcast would be a cable provider.

For many years had two homes.......Direct TV in one and Dish in the other...
found them equal in service and price. Both excellent quality picture and only average customer service.

If you look at FioS, IT IS the thing to beat. AFAIK FioS blows away its competitors with internet download speeds, Verizon knows alot about phones, verizon has excellent customer service, and the telivision does not have compressed signals, unlike every other provider you have listed, including Comcast.

I have Comcast Internet and cable TV (with HD and sports packages) and Vonage for our phone service. I think it's a grea combo. Comcast's digital voice service is substantially more expensive than Vonage and seems to have no added benefit. Even if it did, I still wouldn't pick it over Vonage, which has been 100% trouble-free since we've had it.

DirecTV IS an investment. My "leased" HD DVR cost me $300 up front AND I pay $10 a month for it!!! My bill, with 2 TVs, 1 DVR, is $75 / month and I have NO premium stations.

But its a great picture.

i've got a HD dvr and a regular HD reciever. i haven't any problems, been a subscriber for 7 years. the only thing that sucks is i have not local channels were i live. When i moved they cancelled my service till i had the new stuff installed. They even gave me 3 movies channels free for a few months. No complaints with directv.

We've had DirecTV for years, but the end is near. My old TiVos will need replacing someday and DirecTV doesn't have them any more.

Verizon FIOS is available here now. That will surely be the future for TV in this house.

Back