• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where do you keep your mobile phone when driving ??

Hugh said:
I guess I'm the perfect man. Tough yet sensitive, intelligent and a great sense of humor, good looking, animal lover etc... etc... :smile:

I think married women think the perfect man has no balls but lots of dough and likes to cuddle - when he's not taking out the trash or being abused because she feels fat in that dress.

So Hugh, you're whipped, eh?:wink:

Red said:
I think married women think the perfect man has no balls but lots of dough and likes to cuddle - when he's not taking out the trash or being abused because she feels fat in that dress.

WTHeck? I'm not married, but can easily say that this statement sounds utterly ridiculous :rolleyes:

MiamiMermaid said:
WTHeck? I'm not married, but can easily say that this statement sounds utterly ridiculous :rolleyes:

(aside) Miami: Hey! How am I supposed to tease Hugh with you denying for all of woman kind? at least write somehting like, "Yes, that's what I heard happens" or "that sounds just like a friend of mine and her husband"

Otherwise he'll be off the hook and I'll look stupid!:wink:

Did I type that out-loud? Sh1t!:redface:

Miami - dont listen to Stu - he has posters of TRON all over his house.

Plus, he wears a cool suit at the track (chilled fluid pumps through lines sewn into a shirt) that says "Look Out, Here Comes Captain Cool" across his back.

The suit works well though. This summer at the track I had to physically separate his a$$ from a chair that he froze to. In July, believe it or not!

Passenger seat. Sometimes the phone does fly to the right gutter by the passenger seat and I will lose the phone for a few days. Pretty stupid!

BioBanker said:
Miami - dont listen to Stu - he has posters of TRON all over his house.

Plus, he wears a cool suit at the track (chilled fluid pumps through lines sewn into a shirt) that says "Look Out, Here Comes Captain Cool" across his back.

The suit works well though. This summer at the track I had to physically separate his a$$ from a chair that he froze to. In July, believe it or not!
Don't make fun of cool suits. They keep your balls cool, and your sperm count high.:smile:

BioBanker said:
BTW Miami, you may not be too far from us now. We should keep you informed of the NSX Club of Ontario's activities. Beware of TRON though.

Yes, please do! :)

fannsx said:
Don't make fun of cool suits. They keep your balls cool, and your sperm count high.
lol.... thansx* for the info :rolleyes: ... add a vibrating phone to the mix, and I guess you're set :tongue:

Between my legs...not on vibrate mode though.:rolleyes:

I don't care to much for wireless headsets, looks too Madonna for me. I don't spend too much time on the phone while driving either...maybe 2 minutes max. I would rather DRIVE than chat.

RPM217 said:
I keep mine folded in the felt lined "coin tray" thingie in front of the center console, with the "blue tooth" ear piece thingie in my ear, I can answer and talk "hands free" (it's the law in NY) if I have to!:cool:

Ditto for me. I used to do it this way with a WIRED earpiece but too often jumped out of the car and would unceremoniously rip the earpiece from my ear or sling the cell phone out onto the pavement.

I picked up a bluetooth headset (several, actually) but find that the audio quality is not as good as the old fashioned wired pieces were. Actually bluetooth is almost unuseable in the NSX as the other party cannot hear me due to the engine noise.

For those of you that use Bluetooth in the NSX which model headsets work well for you?

I've tried various Nokia, Motorola, Cardo, Jabra, and Philips models

Back