• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

where to get NSX hand washed at NSXPO?

I think I speak for the SoCal group I was with in saying THANK YOU JOE!!! You were so prepped and ready that you could run that as a business on the side. As stated, your driveway is a car owners dream as you could practice 60' all day long :). Hats off to you man, much appreciation for you lending your place for washing.

Hey is your driveway still available? I'm coming to town this afternoon.. Car in from phoenix still need some tlc.

This is just my way of saying "Thank You" to ALL Prime members who have guided me thru my NSX ownership. I hope everyone enjoys their stay here in Vegas and remember "WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS, STAYS IN VEGAS!"

If anyone needs their car washed during NSXPO just text me. My number is on the team leader card. Also for anyone that needs to use the garage for installs or minor maintenance your more than welcome to stop by!

Joe

Joe,

Thanks again for allowing us to use your driveway to clean our cars. Like others have said your setup there is awesome:biggrin:

Joe, thanks for letting me wash my car there. Nice house!
Mr. Duck

Back