• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where to go for bodywork in SC?

So after only having the car for a few months and freaking loving it, I let a friend drive it a few blocks and he wrecks the shit out of it. WTF, FML. Its really not that bad, I don't think it hurt the frame, and all the damage is from the doors forward, but where do I even want to take the car to get it fixed. I don't know so much about the local Acura dealer, but when I have been there I haven't been impressed and I don't think they have ever done more than change the oil on a NSX. I know I may not have any options in SC, if I have to goto Atlanta or Charlotte I understand, but someone please tell me there is someone that can help me around here. Car is a 92 Black Coupe for whats its worth. I am going to go back to trying not to think about it for awhile :/.

1. Where are you in sc?
2. No way to the Acura dealer...
3. Got any pics of the damage?

There is a shop I can recommend here that did some paint work for mine. However I gave them the pieces to paint as opposed to dropping the car off. I'm really curious as to how bad the damage really is. If it isnt frame damage it's actually pretty easy to pull a fender and replace it with a new one.

I'm with onerednsx. I'm curious about pictures.

Back