• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Which Exhaust to Buy?

I have a stock 93 NSX. I have been trying to figure out the best exhaust system for it. I want the sound to be throaty, but not so loud that it's uncomfortable/annoying at highway speeds. Any ideas?

You definately want the Taitec Parallel exhaust. It has a great sound when you get on the throttle but when you cruise around and drive easy on the throttle it's not much louder than stock. Just think of the accelerator as a volume control. I've had mine for about 6 months now and I like it a lot.

Where did you buy your Taitec Parallel exhaust? Is it just the exhaust or did you do the headers too? Have you seen any increase in horse power?

Petaluma? I grew up in Santa Rosa.

Originally posted by tmeekins:
You definately want the Taitec Parallel exhaust. It has a great sound when you get on the throttle but when you cruise around and drive easy on the throttle it's not much louder than stock. Just think of the accelerator as a volume control. I've had mine for about 6 months now and I like it a lot.

Have u dynoed your car with the exhaust? I'm wondering how it fares against ohter exhausts as far as power. I"m guessing 4-5hp...

I bought mine from Chris @ www.scienceofspeed.com.

I have stock 97 headers and I have no idea what, if any, power gains there are from the exhaust. I personally just wanted to improve the sound of my car and any HP gains are just a bonus.

Back