• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

who's your favorite actor??

dunno, what this has to do with NSX's, but what the heck.
smile.gif

My favourites:
Mr.X (from Getaway in Stockholm3)
Robert DeNiro
Mel Gibson
Harrison Ford
Arnold Schwarzenegger (not really an actor; more of a stand-up comedian [he stands up and i laugh]
wink.gif
)
Michael Beihn
Pierce Brosnan (i really connect to his role in the Bond films
tongue.gif
)

There are many, but for originality, I'll have to say Vince Vaughn. Ever see Swingers? One of the greatest guy flicks of all time IMO! This movie practically coined the phrases "that's money" & "Vegas baby, Vegas".

oh yeah, Vince Vaughn for sure. Did you see him in "Made", qwkslvr? same team from Swingers.
others are:
Robin Williams
Al Pacino
Robert Deniro
Jim Carrey
Sean Penn
Kevin Spacey
Giovanni Ribisi
Denzel Washington

So many good ones hard to choose
D. Hooper
H. Keital
V. Kilmer
S. Buscemi
M. Freeman
K. Spacey
Q. Tarantino
C. Palminteri
R. De Niro

I'm gonna miss those Jay and K. Smith movies

I. Favorite actor recently:

Edward Norton - the man is unbelievable! I got hooked on his acting ability ever since I saw him in Primal Fear. Acting out two personalities at one time and changing from on to the other at the drop of a hat is simply amazing. It was a treat to see him in Bravo's Inside the Actor's Studio.

II. Favorite actor of all time:

Sidney Poitier - I swear the stuff he pulled out of his magic hat! He was something else at the peak of his career! Talk about an actor with charisma. It's a shame that he's not as active anymore. Loved him in recent movies such as Sneakers and The Jackal.

BTW: Do you guys remember that cafe scene in Heat with Pacino and DeNiro sitting together one-on-one?! OMG! Goose bumps. "Brother, you are going down!" You can just feel the adrenaline flowing.
biggrin.gif

Ashley Judd.....and I bet I can out-drive Dario.
tongue.gif

Oh, you asked who is the favorite "actor" vs "actress"? Oh well, just goes to show that threads morph because people do not remaining focused.

Robert De Niro
Al Pacino
Nicolas Cage
George Clooney
Pierce Brosnan
Sean Connery
Quentin Tarantino
Harvey Keitel
Clint Eastwood

Gary Cooper - High Noon
Stanley Tucci - Montana
Steve Buscemi - Fargo
Joe Pesci- My Cousin Vinnie
Cary Grant - North by NorthWest
Linda Fiorentina - The Last Seduction
Harrison Ford - all the I.J.'s
Belushi/Akroyd - The Blues Brothers.
Jamie Lee Curtis - Trading Places (but anything really!!!!!)

- william holden (graduated from my high school)

- cary grant

- jack nicholson

- jimmy stewart

- robert deniro (when he's acting and not chewing the scenery...)

------------------
Kaye & Trish
2003 MDX
NSXCA #108
-My other car is a 767-

Lots of people mentioning Robert DeNiro and Edward Norton ... if u like them, you should definitely see the movie The Score... they both star in it. GREAT MOVIE, and Norton is particularly good with numerous roles in the film.

Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT>: I can introduce you to Trinity, but hands to yourself dude... hehe... she's my gal.
wink.gif

James Caan - "Thief"
Rueger Hauer - "Bladerunner"
Sean Young - "Bladerunner"

jackie chan all the way.....actor, racer, martial artist, arms (guns) expert, women magnet...everything we are shooting for....

------------------
'98 Blue NSX-T

Originally posted by Joel:
The Professional.
I've also seen it titled,"Leon."

Ever wonder why they market it with two names?

Is it because Leon is the uncut version? As, that is what I thought...but would love to know the real reason.

------------------
Resident E38er

-97 NSX "Nina" #183

I think Robert DeNiro is one of the best , also Tommy Lee Jones.

------------------
91 Acura Nsx
99 360 Modena
03 Mercedes Sl500
02 lexus Lx470

Back