• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WI NSX owners please sound off

What, if any, southeast WI NSX owners groups exist? I'd like to strike up some conversations and get something organized for spring (breakfast or lunch run?). For that matter, why leave out our brother NSX owners to the south...is this something that is done a couple times a year?

What about meeting at the auto-X at Miller Park in May? Lot's of options...

Bonk said:
What, if any, southeast WI NSX owners groups exist? I'd like to strike up some conversations and get something organized for spring (breakfast or lunch run?). For that matter, why leave out our brother NSX owners to the south...is this something that is done a couple times a year?
Yes, there are at least a couple events a year held by the NSX Club of America, with a very active group of over 70 club members in the Chicago/Milwaukee area. Please join, and watch for news of our upcoming spring event!

I typically get together with some Milwaukee-area import enthusiasts (typically 3 NSXs, 2 MKIV Supras, 2 Gen III RX-7s, 300ZX TT, 350Z, Evo, S2k, etc.) on Wednesdays during the spring.

We often meet at Kopp's in Brookfield at 6pm on Wednesdays. I anticipate this will start again when the weather gets warm.

Excellent...let me know if things materialize, I'd enjoy stopping by.

I have made 1 of the Wed. night gatherings should be more since I live just around the corner. It's a great group I hope to make a 2 or 3 this season depending on weather and work. I am also very much looking forward to the Midwest NSXCA weekend event coming up this spring.

What NSXCA event is there this spring?

I am in, I would like to setup a run around the Kettle Moraine culminating in a dinner around Elkhart Lake. All makes and models welcome. As the weather warms up I will be watching the boards and would like to join in and also set up a run myself, as I mentioned.

I'm in Saukville, I guess I would have added it to my avatar but didn't really think anyone would know where it was. Hey, are you the guy that is selling the B & B exhaust.

I was looking at one a while back and was considering that setup and maybe headers as well. I would like to hear how it sounds. When the weather turns warm again I'd like to set up a visit.

Saukville, come on.......any true Honda enthusiast knows where Saukville AND Sullivan is! (RTR & King). I am originally from Mayville, which is just west of West Bend.

We will be @ Road America for the NASA event first week in April, come by and meet us!

Otherwise, feel free to PM me or Steve "NSX3.0" and we can meet up.

That sounds good, I want to spend some time at RA this year. I usually end up driving that way when I go joyriding anyway. I will look up the dates for NASA and hopefully I will be in town. April is already busy, two kids under 3 do that to ya.

Brocz said:
That sounds good, I want to spend some time at RA this year. I usually end up driving that way when I go joyriding anyway. I will look up the dates for NASA and hopefully I will be in town. April is already busy, two kids under 3 do that to ya.

I know what you mean I have a 5,6, and 7 yr old!!! The 5 and 7 are my step daughter and stepson, while the 6 yr old is my daughter. Due to my wife and I both being divorced before, we worked out our custody to have all 3 kids one week, while the next week they are with the ex's. So 26 kidless weekends a year!! (I still miss them, divorce sucks, but it could be worse, like still living with the ex! :eek: :biggrin:

Yeah, divorce is not good. I'm still with my first wife :biggrin: ! Haha.

I am unfortunately going to be out of state April 9 and 10 so we'll have to meet up another time. I would like to plan a ride though, that sounds like a good time. I am pretty sick of winter, though I have been sick of it since November.

brahtw8 said:
I typically get together with some Milwaukee-area import enthusiasts (typically 3 NSXs, 2 MKIV Supras, 2 Gen III RX-7s, 300ZX TT, 350Z, Evo, S2k, etc.) on Wednesdays during the spring.

We often meet at Kopp's in Brookfield at 6pm on Wednesdays. I anticipate this will start again when the weather gets warm.

I would love to come but I don't have a glamorous import to bring along. I live about 10 minutes away from the Kopp's you are talking about.

White94 said:
Whoever I saw with the Red NSX this morning around 8-8:30 has a gorgeous NSX! Anyone here?

If you describe the car and the location it was observed I may be able to point you to the owner.

In Milwaukee, a red 91-94 with black top and aftermarket 5 spoke rims. Looked to be lowered with NSX 3.0s old rims, but I can't be sure.

Gorgeous car!

White94 said:
In Milwaukee, a red 91-94 with black top and aftermarket 5 spoke rims. Looked to be lowered with NSX 3.0s old rims, but I can't be sure.

Gorgeous car!

Which rims, the SSR GT1s he uses for track, or his old Anteras?

WI plates or IL?

It may be this one from IL... could of been at AOB.

Last edited:
No front plate, and I couldn't see the back. The rims looked to be the Anteras, or something very similar. I would say that that is the car, but I could have sworn it had a black top. Sorry to clog off the thread with this, but it sure was a pretty day for NSXing! Hopefully I'll get to put a name/face to the car some other time.

Busted out my NSX today, wow did I miss driving it. Now I can spend the day cleaning tomorrow. Exercised my ABS, per dealership recommendation...my wife was a little freaked by it. Anyone know a good way to do this, other than screeching to a stop? I'm wondering if that's hard on other components, other than the obvious...Tires. Thanks.

Greetings,this Is A Wanna Be Nsxr,and A Very Frequent Visitor Of This Awesome Web Site.if You Dont Mind ,i Would Like To Meet You Guys At Copps,and Drool Over These Magnificent Japanese Ferraris!!
Also,get Some Education Regarding The Nsx.
My Goal Is To Buy A 97,that Seems To Be The Year When The Geniouses In The Land Of The Rising Sun,had The Car Perfected!!
Sounds Like Rain This Coming Wednesday,if Not,i Will Swing By After Soccer Practice Around 6:20.
I Drive A 97 White Bmw 528 I,that I Modified To Look Like An M5.
Take Care,keep In Touch!!!!

raicoeurosoccer said:
You Dont Mind ,i Would Like To Meet You Guys At Copps,and Drool Over These Magnificent Japanese Ferraris!!
Also,get Some Education Regarding The Nsx.
My Goal Is To Buy A 97,that Seems To Be The Year When The Geniouses In The Land Of The Rising Sun,had The Car Perfected!!
Sounds Like Rain This Coming Wednesday,if Not,i Will Swing By After Soccer Practice Around 6:20.

I don't believe the Wed. night Kopps meetings have started yet it's a little early in the season but brahtw8 may have some more info.

Back