• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Widebody Turbo NSX

the owner is on here...he is from columbus...and has been building that thing forever...used to be shots of it in black primer floating around on here somewhere.....
i think ravi was building it,

marc

Last edited:
I saw this car when it was SourceNSX's shop and it was an ugly green. I believe the engine had been dropped and sent to SOS for a 3.5L low-comp build. The interior was nice and origionally had the seats done too in black alcantara but they were WAY too small - only a 100 lbs girl could fit, which explains the Recaros. I think there was some bad blood about the seats - LESSON LEARNED - NEVER SPEND $$$ ON SEATS W/O TRYING THEM OUT FIRST. Ravi did the interior.

Car looks much better now. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I love the dash and doors. Who's the owner/where was the interior done?

This car is stunning in person and very well built, I got a good look at it at D1GP in Miami, mad props to the builders of this machine It was also at the Import Alliance Meet last year.

Here's a couple pics I took of the car.

MiamiD1GP117.jpg

MiamiD1GP118.jpg

I saw this car when it was SourceNSX's shop and it was an ugly green. I believe the engine had been dropped and sent to SOS for a 3.5L low-comp build. The interior was nice and origionally had the seats done too in black alcantara but they were WAY too small - only a 100 lbs girl could fit, which explains the Recaros. I think there was some bad blood about the seats - LESSON LEARNED - NEVER SPEND $$$ ON SEATS W/O TRYING THEM OUT FIRST. Ravi did the interior.

Different car Jim.

No Jim, my car is still ugly, but thanks for the heads up!

Zac did the interior himself. In fact, he did a lot of the work himself. SlowMotion is a tuner here in Columbus, Ohio.

People should get their facts strait before they post comments that make them look like an ass.

Haha i really love hearing rumors about my car! i am the owner of this car. most of the work has be done by me and some friends. my buddy did bodywork and paint. we built the turbo kit from just piecing parts together, haha! the car was tuned at 7 pounds by slowmotion and put 458 to rear wheels. The interior is charcoal alcantra that i bought off Vroom then had local shop rewrap the pieces. The car has taked few years to build and at one time it was flat black. thanks for all the positive feedback!!

By the way like my last thread said, the car was bumped pretty good in parking garage. kinda mended it for now but alot of kits need replaced. insurance gave me enough and i actually was contacted by guy i met at show who had sorcery kit he bought but decided to do sell car first. its going under the knife here very soon to be repainted, prolly whole different color. Be back out this summer looking even better than before hopefully

No Jim, my car is still ugly, but thanks for the heads up!

Zac did the interior himself. In fact, he did a lot of the work himself. SlowMotion is a tuner here in Columbus, Ohio.

People should get their facts strait before they post comments that make them look like an ass.

My bad! :redface:

Haha i really love hearing rumors about my car! i am the owner of this car. most of the work has be done by me and some friends. my buddy did bodywork and paint. we built the turbo kit from just piecing parts together, haha! the car was tuned at 7 pounds by slowmotion and put 458 to rear wheels. The interior is charcoal alcantra that i bought off Vroom then had local shop rewrap the pieces. The car has taked few years to build and at one time it was flat black. thanks for all the positive feedback!!

Really cool to hear how this car came together. I'd love to see more pics.

By the way like my last thread said, the car was bumped pretty good in parking garage. kinda mended it for now but alot of kits need replaced. insurance gave me enough and i actually was contacted by guy i met at show who had sorcery kit he bought but decided to do sell car first. its going under the knife here very soon to be repainted, prolly whole different color. Be back out this summer looking even better than before hopefully

I have extra new sorcery rear fenders if interested.

Back