• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Window Question

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did a search and couldn't find anything similar to what my hatch and side windows look like. From certain angles and lighting conditions I see a spotty pattern across my entire window (please see attached picture). From inside the car I don't see this pattern. Can someone tell me what's up? I don't have tinted windows (atleast I don't think I do). Thanks!

Eric

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Psychobiology said:
I did a search and couldn't find anything similar to what my hatch and side windows look like. From certain angles and lighting conditions I see a spotty pattern across my entire window (please see attached picture). From inside the car I don't see this pattern. Can someone tell me what's up? I don't have tinted windows (atleast I don't think I do). Thanks!

Eric

It's there for anti-glare. Put on a pair of sunglasses with polarized lenses and you will see the spots perfectly.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Psychobiology said:
Thanks for the reply AutoVation. Do all NSX's have anti-glare? I didn't notice it on other NSXs. Thanks!

Eric

Mine has it also. I would assume they all do.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my 04 does too. :biggrin:

LJSB

Suspended
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When people see your car, and their eyes pop out of their head, they leave little round spots when they hit the glass.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 1998 does and every Honda I've owned (a Civic EX, a CRV EX, 2 Integra LS, 1 Integra GS-R, 1 Legend Couple LS 6 speed, and 2 S2000's) had it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pbassjo said:
When people see your car, and their eyes pop out of their head, they leave little round spots when they hit the glass.

Hahahahahaha :biggrin: