• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB: 5-Speed Transmission w/JDM Short Gears & 4.23 Final Drive

Hello all,

I'm looking to buy an NA1 sourced 5-speed transmission, highly prefer one with the JDM short gears and/or the 4.23 final drive already installed. If nothing turns up by the end of January or so, I can make do with the stock 5-speed. I'm located in the southeast U.S. and could pick it up, or pay for shipping if necessary. Just throwing this out there, maybe someone is considering a 6M/T swap soon :) ? Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Successfully purchased @sca037's JDM 5-speed transmission which I'm planning on rebuilding with a 4.23 final drive, look out for my project/build thread in the next few weeks :).

Wholeheartedly recommend him for any transaction you have, one of the best experiences I've had buying from a private party online, especially with the complex freight shipping situation.

Thank you everyone for the messages, I appreciate all the offers.

Back