• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

xpo pics

Guys if you are reading this be aware our number 1 photographer has been put on a mandatory prime vacation:frown: So we are relying on you other shutterbugs to pic up the slack,but please don't post them in any Tomaske threads:wink:

Geez docjohn.....RSO34 is incarcerated? (might need a good attorney!) Or simply relieved of pro photo duties? I'm here at the Crowne Plaza looking for him. :biggrin: Don't worry, I brought my Fujifilm disposable camera and have 5 exposures remaining.

Guys if you are reading this be aware our number 1 photographer has been put on a mandatory prime vacation
The_Cape_Dog_House_400p_x_300p(49).jpg

Nice pictures, almost as if Bob was taking/posting them, glad someone "stepped up". Who ran off the kart track, and Carla's got to close her helmet or the bugs will get in her mouth!!!

That last picture almost looks like the Oregon Police are picking on Bailey again, there's another black NSX with the infamous "Go Slo Wing"!:eek:

I love our new xpo photographer:biggrin: wish we could be there with yall.Keep the pics coming Dammit Rob!

Oh, Ken, that guy, we where just trying to throw off the clowns that where on his trail!!! lol
Besides, he didn't want to miss checking out my Wal-mart all season tyres.
Trev
p.s. Those tyres where approved by at least LarryB, as he drove my car thought the treacherous trail of death at full tromp! Sax is still pondering if he will let me go on Sundays trip with them.

That last picture almost looks like the Oregon Police are picking on Bailey again, there's another black NSX with the infamous "Go Slo Wing"!:eek:

Wing envy is such a horrible thing ... I know your eyes are going with age so you need that extra bit of view out the back window.:biggrin:

Great pics guys and girls keep em coming for those not so fortunate enough to make it to Nsxpo this year.

Last edited:
WTF I thought Ken Sax quit the group and wasn't going to NSXPO this year........... so what's he doing in the photo's ??

Just goes to show you, believe none what you hear and half what you see;).

Regards,
LarryB

My weekend really sucks bigtime after viewing these photos. Can't wait to see the track photos as well-yippee!

BTW- Is that Igor's Time Attack NSX #77? Was that Don's car with the big wing that got pulled over? And where is Shad with the 600hp NSX?

Here is a little vid of Larry and Me Giggling like school girls.
What a wild ride, wild road and a wild driver.
I'll change it to a better quality vid when I have time.
Trev

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z0Wwjrwm51g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z0Wwjrwm51g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Someone anonymously sent me this photo - I practically fell off my chair when I viewed it:smile::smile::smile:

Attachments

• img20080912-184512.jpg
    img20080912-184512.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 284
Here is a little vid of Larry and Me Giggling like school girls.
What a wild ride, wild road and a wild driver.
I'll change it to a better quality vid when I have time.
Trev

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z0Wwjrwm51g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z0Wwjrwm51g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Trev, hope to see you tomorrow, and you need to sit in my car and do the simular commentary. It will be fun.

Great pics and vid!! Thanks for sharing, and more please. :biggrin:

PS. Always wondered where they sent to Spruce Goose, I saw that a long time ago when they had it in Long Beach, CA. Figured it got moved to the Smithsonian or something. :redface:

LOLLOLOL , I think we need to rename this site nsxprimate!!!:biggrin:

Me and my license plate had nothing to do with the above pictures/posts, please do not blame me in any way shape or form. Unfortunately I was unable to attend this year, but I guess my "relative" was there!:biggrin::eek::wink:

Couple from the track today 9/15/08

track2.jpg

track1.jpg

track3.jpg

Back