• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yes Sir, Officer! - Colorado NSX Owners

Who is the "friend" on the end :rolleyes:

wNzI5NTUyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

No friend...he's the MAN...

After a spirited drive through some "twisties," he pulled in behind us and informed us that "our radar detectors must have been working well!"

Mike

I see the targa tops off the cars, whats the temperature there this time of the year or were they taken this past summer??? Denver's nice.

Its been a mild winter here in MN, but on thursday we'll have a HIGH of -5 and low of -17 !!!!!!!!!!! brrrrrrrr

Ahhhhhh yes!! I recognize most of those cars!!! You guys look guilty even when your not in your NSXs!!!!! :biggrin: Good thing he didn't impound your cars or there wouldn't be hardly NSXs left in Colorado!! Hope you guys had a good drive. Let me know if I can help with any of the events this spring/summer. I think your schedule sounds great!! Take care!!!! If any of you guys are going to NSXPO this year maybe we can plan a grand Colorado caravan there at one of our gatherings. Hope to see you soon.

mmmikemo said:
No friend...he's the MAN...

After a spirited drive through some "twisties," he pulled in behind us and informed us that "our radar detectors must have been working well!"

Mike
So what happened???
Just the "Slow down" talk, or writers cramp?

I see the targa tops off the cars, whats the temperature there this time of the year or were they taken this past summer??? Denver's nice.

This drive took place in September...and to the best of my knowledge, most of these cars are in the garage for winter...I know mine is...

So what happened???

Actually, he was pretty cool...he was just cruising around and saw us parked and pulled behind us...we did pull away slowly though!

Mike

Doc C said:
Good thing he didn't impound your cars or there wouldn't be hardly NSXs left in Colorado!!

No doubt! You now have one less NSX in Denver as I picked up my 95 midnight pearl last Saturday. Thank god for relatively good weather for the 700+ mile drive back home to good ol' Tulsa, OK.

Congratulations on your purchase...Keep checking here for activities...if you feel like driving back up here, we'd love to have you join in...

Mike

ISONSX said:
No doubt! You now have one less NSX in Denver as I picked up my 95 midnight pearl last Saturday. Thank god for relatively good weather for the 700+ mile drive back home to good ol' Tulsa, OK.

Congrats on the purchase!!! Tulsa's a great city. Beautiful in spring. That NSX will love breathing that thick air!!! Enjoy!!!

ISONSX said:

You didnt happen to pick it up <a href="http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16410"><u>this one</u></a> did you? There can't be too many midnight pearl's in CO.

Vytas said:
On one of our Northwest Region runs back in '98, we had a highway patrol officer take interest in our train of NSXs. Check her to see what happened.

http://www.northwest.nsxca.org/hwyone98.html

F50 GT1 :eek:

Haha, nice ticket. My friends' friend got pulled over on his bike doing something like 160+. I guess he got to keep both copies too. I think the cop was a family friend or old football coach or something. I dont remember. It's framed on his wall. :biggrin:

Back