• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yolanda in hospital

Tomorrow will be day ten in the hospital after colon surgery and other nagging problems. Can't wait for her to be home again.:frown:
She was looking forward to the meet Sat. but can't attend now. I hope to still show up, we'll see. I rarely do anything, without her!:frown:

Jack

When is she suppose to be release from the hospital? When you see her, tell her I wish her a fast recovery.
Alan

Jack,

I hope her recovery is swift and complete. Though I'm sometimes quite verbose I am currently finding it difficult to find the words to express my feelings.

My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

J

Yolanda, get well and recover soon. You're missing too many meets and Jack doesn't look right all by himself. =)

Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with both of you.

-Chuck

Thoughts and prayers with the both of you.

Best,

Doug

Like everyone else above, please give Yolanda our best and we pray for a quick recovery. If there is anything we can do, please let us know.

James and I had a small bouquet of flowers and a get well balloon from the Bay Area Chapter delivered to her room. We hope it went to the right room.

Mike

Tomorrow will be day ten in the hospital after colon surgery and other nagging problems. Can't wait for her to be home again.:frown:
She was looking forward to the meet Sat. but can't attend now. I hope to still show up, we'll see. I rarely do anything, without her!:frown:

Jack
i look forward to hearing she's home again - best wishes to both of you for her speedy recovery.

hal

Jack, you know how i feel.

Not to go off topic and with all due respect to what Yolanda is going through at the moment, but is there something we need to know about you and Jack? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yolanda, Get Well Soon!!!

Not to go off topic and with all due respect to what Yolanda is going through at the moment, but is there something we need to know about you and Jack? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yolanda, Get Well Soon!!!

I think we just need to know something MORE about Bill! :eek:

Jack

Get well soon Yolanda and yes we hope to see this Saturday!

I wish Yolanda has a quick recovery as well.

Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts, it will bring a tear to her eye when she reads your posts. Are NSX community may be small but we're a tight group. Oh, she loved the flowers guys, thanks again!:smile:

I'm hoping for Friday!

Jack

Back