• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yolanda in hospital

Day 15:

Things are looking better for Yo and Wed. 2/27 may be the day she re-enters the real world of cooking, cleaning, shopping,working and having my dinner served.:biggrin:
Come on man!
I'm just trying to stay positive! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
uh, so you're saying she's coming home soon and you're having shopping, etc, done by an outside service?

if her recovery experience is anything like mine, she's lucky to be ambulatory and drinking water.

get your own food... and get mine while you're up!

glad to hear she's making progress, let us know when she's back home again (hey, i feel a john denver song coming on! ;)

hal

Day 15:

Things are looking better for Yo and Wed. 2/27 may be the day she re-enters the real world of cooking, cleaning, shopping,working and having my dinner served.:biggrin:

Come on man!
I'm just trying to stay positive! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Here is what Yolanda is going to do to you
bash.gif

This is what you will look like after she's done
blackeye.gif

This is what you will be doing after she's done
bawling.gif

Day 15:

Glad to hear Yolanda is doing better. I hope Wed. 2/27 is a typo and you meant to type Wed 1/27.

Glad to hear Yolanda is doing better. I hope Wed. 2/27 is a typo and you meant to type Wed 1/27.

Seems like its been so long it felt like 2/27:confused: but in fact it is January, thanks for the observation!
Jack

Hi Jack,

Thanks for the update and date clarification:biggrin:

Hopefully, you will be able to bring Yolanda home today.

Please keep us updated.

Mike

Jack, were you able to bring Yolanda back home now? I hope so...

J

Jack, were you able to bring Yolanda back home now? I hope so...

J

Just brought her home James. Pretty weak right now but she is doing a little better everyday!
She will be online soon!:smile:

That's great that Yolanda is home.:smile: I guess you will be making dinner for her this week.:eek:

Just brought her home James. Pretty weak right now but she is doing a little better everyday!
She will be online soon!:smile:

That's great news, Jack!

Tell her that when she's ready to have visitors I'll come by with some good home-cooked food. She's fed me far too many times without me reciprocating! :smile:

I'm glad to hear you're back home where you belong, Yo.

J

Glad she's home Jack. Just let her know that she is in our thoughts and prayers.

Doug

Hi Jack,

Glad to hear that Yolanda is back home. I know you will be at her beckon call and I hope she takes advantage of it!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

If there is anything you need, let me know.

Mike

Alright!!! Let the recuperating begin!!! Glad to hear she's home and getting better every day!!! Madie and I will continue to send you guys the good vibes!!! Thoughts and prayers my friend... :biggrin:

Wow, I am super late and just caught this thread now.

Yolanda, I'm beyond relief and I am so glad you're back home and recovering. I can not thank you enough for the time you've spend returning my calls and answering my questions, guiding me with your business knowledge. My wife and I are eternally grateful to have come across a great person such as yourself, and we really appreciate all the help and advices you've given to us. In time, we are keeping positive that we'll make it too.
Our thoughts and prayers goes out to you. May you be well, with the old year gone and the new to come, a great healthy live follows.

Best wishes to you and Jack.

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear that Yolanda is doing better and back home now. I hope for a speedy recovery for her!!! :smile:

Hi everyone this is Yo. I wanted to thank everyone for lending support to Jack and myself in what turned out to be a 16 day bad dream. I am finally back home and feeling better. Still trying to fight an infection but the outlook is better than before.

Jack played me the video over the phone of the meet and the get well wish and believe me, I cried like a baby :)

Thanks everyone!

Love, Yolanda:smile:

Hi everyone this is Yo. I wanted to thank everyone for lending support to Jack and myself in what turned out to be a 16 day bad dream. I am finally back home and feeling better. Still trying to fight an infection but the outlook is better than before.

Jack played me the video over the phone of the meet and the get well wish and believe me, I cried like a baby :)

Thanks everyone!

Love, Yolanda:smile:

YAHOO! Good to hear from you and glad to here you're doing better.:biggrin:

Yolanda,
Great to see you are up and around again. Take it slowly, and have Jack serve you for a couple of days. I'm sure Jack will be glad to do that after 16 days of not having you home.:smile:

Back