• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

You might be an NSX owner if...

nsxtasy said:
Look in the NSX FAQ, under General Info - Did You Know?

Ken,

In our video library, the Top Gear video HERE
refers to the term NSX as: "New Sportscar eXperametal." Thats metal instead of mental. Now granted it's a British production and it may be a typo, but it does make sense due in fact that it's a aluminum car...Basically.
Anyway, I'm not one to point out picking the ant s*** from the pepper and I'd also be the last one to bet the Prime is wrong and the Brits are right.....
But what if?

Skyguy

Insert Benny hill Accent:
"Bloddy Hell, Do ya Yanks think ya can build a better car than the Triumph TR7?........Where's me fags, musta leftem round er somwhere."
16138.jpg

skyguy said:
In our video library, the Top Gear video HERE
refers to the term NSX as: "New Sportscar eXperametal." Thats metal instead of mental. Now granted it's a British production and it may be a typo, but it does make sense due in fact that it's a aluminum car...Basically.
There was a flurry of magazine articles about the car in 1989, when the earlier prototype (basically today's car, although with a slightly different length and a hyphenated name, then the NS-X) was shown on the show car circuit. And at that time, all the articles described its origin as "New Sportscar eXperimental".

The allusion to the car's metallurgy is clever, though.

KSNSX said:
You look into the garage for no reason other than to "check" on your car.

I'm guilty on this one too! Sometimes twice!

- you tell your girlfriend / model where to lean on, the strong points on your car where people can lean up on safely!

- you cringe if your girlfiend / model leans anywhere else on the car!

- you often find people asking you the question? "this is a honda/acura?"

- you like riding out third gear all the way up to 120mph and still feel like you're cruising!

- You have pictures of your nsx in your wallet and none of your girlfriend/wifey.

good posts! Too funny!

If your wife/girlfriend knows nsxprime by name... :biggrin: and she complains that you spend too much time on it :biggrin:

Tony Montoya said:
We can safely lean on the car?

Hi

Some of these models climb up on the hood and we can not have that you know so they need to be coached before they can be anywhere near my NSX :)

Regards

I have got to say Sig's comment on the dripping side mirrors 30 minutes after you have thought you dryed them 4 times already is priceless. That kills me everytime.

Back