• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A few sneak peaks of my GY-19M Lime Green Metallic NSX-R Rep

damn that looks aggressive. loving the trunk lid spoiler as well.

Thanks!!!

My body shop raise the front of the car an inch or so... I'll be lowering it back down to where it was this weekend. Also going to be installing my 18/19 TE37 in medium silver as I'm getting the Model 5's refinished finally, by a new shop!!

Last edited:
what color? lemme guess gy-19m??

Thanks!!!

My body shop raise the front of the car an inch or so... I'll be lowering it back down to where it was this weekend. Also going to be installing my 18/19 TE37 in medium silver as I'm getting the Model 5's refinished finally, by a new shop!!

Nothing to see here :biggrin:

Little change up... as my wheels are going out for refinish.

I think those are going to look awesome outside. They will probably make the green pop more than it already does. if that's possible. :) I'd love to see it in person.

I also think you should look at that air jack thread as you would definitely benefit from them.

My .02 best so far.

Thanks guys!! I agree... Loving them! 18/19

Here's some shots from a meet I went to this weekend...

And one BONUS :biggrin:

Last edited:
WOW!!! The white TE's looks a lot better than the black Model 5's, against the Lime Green Metallic paint job.

nsxot1c (NSX owner) meet synth19 (Professional Photographer and NSX owner)

Photo shoot time, make it happen!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Mike

Haha Thanks guys!

WOW!!! The white TE's looks a lot better than the black Model 5's, against the Lime Green Metallic paint job.

nsxot1c (NSX owner) meet synth19 (Professional Photographer and NSX owner)

Photo shoot time, make it happen!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Mike

Linking up with Synth's guy tomorrow!!

Haha Thanks guys!

Linking up with Synth's guy tomorrow!!

thats great!!! post some teaser pics tomorrow night :biggrin:

Back