• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A few sneak peaks of my GY-19M Lime Green Metallic NSX-R Rep

If you are really parting with those volks let me know!! I am very interesred!!
Also what side mirrors are those?car is beautiful!!

^^ Mirror are my own custom set... I can get you a set if you want.

Yesterday at Wekfest!

Thanks brother!! Can't wait to see your car back and better than ever!!

Perfect stance, perfect fitment, perfect picture...
Thank you sir! Really enjoying my car this year... daily driving it as well!

Very nice, any thoughts on filling in the wheels with BBKs? LED tail lights?

Bryan

Yessir! In the works with one of our best Vendors in the NSX community Source 1 Brian on some Stoptechs. Torn between spraying them lime green or going special order and doing silver.

LED possibly... I really prefer as many OEM parts on my car and worry about issues down the road with them though, have heard of soldering issues etc.
Outside of my hood and DF skirts, every other panel is OEM (minus the JP Aero lip, APR spoiler, and Difflow... all parts I still have OEM replacements, Stock aluminum hood as well).

I also have already ordered Planted seat brackets and picked up a set of Black adjustable JDM Recaros that will be restitched this winter with lime green stitching and grey inserts. Going to pull my Black 2005 Leather seats and put them in my guest bedroom :D

Chris,

I watched an excellent vid titled IMPORT EVOLUTION 2013 on youtube which has your ride in various scenes. Looked like a top notch show. Very very nice.

It really was! Long day, but great quality. I just hit Wekfest East this past weekend and Ernesto really threw an amazing show. For the first year in 11 years of owning my car I've hit the show scene and have really enjoyed it and made a ton of great friends already.

Another shot from Wekfest!!

Last edited:
Did you get front and rear JDM fenders or did you shaved off the side markers lamp? Your car look amazing! I own a yellow yellow model, can you imagine if there were green on green?

Thanks Paul!!

JdmFOB I had them professional aluminum tig welded and modified the OEM panels.
Thank you! Green/Green would be so awesome! I've wanted to do baseball glove brown interior on the green... maybe this winter!

Couple pics from the weekend... I bolted up the OEM flat spoiler, pulled off the carbon wrapped roof, redid my rear brace in bright silver. The flat spoiler is something I haven't had on the car since 2004!! Also changing the wheels this week... but will keep both the white TE's and High spoiler so I can go back and forth!

Thanks Paul!!

JdmFOB I had them professional aluminum tig welded and modified the OEM panels.
Thank you! Green/Green would be so awesome! I've wanted to do baseball glove brown interior on the green... maybe this winter!

Couple pics from the weekend... I bolted up the OEM flat spoiler, pulled off the carbon wrapped roof, redid my rear brace in bright silver. The flat spoiler is something I haven't had on the car since 2004!! Also changing the wheels this week... but will keep both the white TE's and High spoiler so I can go back and forth!

Wow, couldn't even tell you shaved it, you did a great job. Thought you purchased the real fenders. Baseball glove brown interior is going to be different and unique. Did you get the fenders pulled while you were at it to fit those 18x8.5 in the front with the offset you running or it fit like a glove with minor rubbing? I like the OEM spoiler on your car, it give it a much cleaner flow look to it. The color is just so nice, well done! I would have never thought it will look this good. I can only imagine how it look like in real life.

nsxot1c, Your car is one of my favorites that I've seen on this forum. It's right next to Gil's. IMO, the somewhat stock look is when it is at its best. What wheels are you considering? I'm interested in seeing how they'll look. I would think that your color, Gil's Magnum and those of us that have Imola have a hard time finding just the right wheels to accentuate the color.

Love the car, as always. I couldn't find that video that was referenced. Anyone got a link?

One of my top 3 cars on this site! Just amazing. Love that green.

Thanks guys appreciate it!! Haven't been on or posting much since my name was unrightfully drug throught he mudd on my other NSX I sold but figured I'd post a few recent shots from First Class Fitment I attended last month. Show was a blast, and took place at the Princeton Airport. I was asked to park my NSX and Skyline inside the hangar so it made for some awesome shots!

that looks awesome. there is no fender rolling going on at all? thats completely oem?

555574_535116483244088_862645565_n_zpsb8949360.jpg

How can you possibly daily drive it at that height without some sort of VRH system? I can't imagine trying to navigate speed bumps and driveways with it that low.

Btw, TE's ftw.

You plan your route ahead of time and don't go anywhere that is not pre-planned :)

My NSX is as long as his and there are many places it just won't go so I only drive it to places I am familiar with.

that looks awesome. there is no fender rolling going on at all? thats completely oem?

Yes

You plan your route ahead of time and don't go anywhere that is not pre-planned :)

My NSX is as long as his and there are many places it just won't go so I only drive it to places I am familiar with.

Nah, I actually daily my car the majority of the year. No pre-planned trips for me. I go wherever I want whenever I want with it.

The front JP Aero lip does touch the ground occasionally but that is exactly why it is satin black and not body color. It'd never survive.

Thanks guys appreciate it!! Haven't been on or posting much since my name was unrightfully drug throught he mudd on my other NSX I sold but figured I'd post a few recent shots from First Class Fitment I attended last month. Show was a blast, and took place at the Princeton Airport. I was asked to park my NSX and Skyline inside the hangar so it made for some awesome shots!

Looks so much better with the black roof vs cf, at least in photos. I forget it's a T since you never have photos with the top off.

I had to find the "mud" thread after reading your post. I bet there's a new cover on there after all...

Last edited:
Your NSX is beautiful. I have a fresh paint job and its all your fault that I am regretting it. I really like the Lime Green Metallic. Its brilliant.

- - - Updated - - -

You also have me thinking about taking off the NSX-R wing and putting the stock one back on. Love your car.

Back