• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A few sneak peaks of my GY-19M Lime Green Metallic NSX-R Rep

How can you possibly daily drive it at that height without some sort of VRH system? I can't imagine trying to navigate speed bumps and driveways with it that low.

Btw, TE's ftw.

How can you possibly daily drive it at that height without some sort of VRH system? I can't imagine trying to navigate speed bumps and driveways with it that low.

Btw, TE's ftw.

Lots of experience in slammed driving... haha. The car has been super low since the day I started driving it over 10 years ago.

Loving the TE's!! My Advan Model 5's should be back next week with a fresh refinish from a new shop as well.

A few more shots...

Lots of experience in slammed driving... haha. The car has been super low since the day I started driving it over 10 years ago.

Loving the TE's!! My Advan Model 5's should be back next week with a fresh refinish from a new shop as well.

A few more shots...

Idk man lol there's no way you drive yours like I drive mine. And it looks like you are lower in the back. Could just be the white makes it looked more slammed tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Nope, you're definitely lower lol
yre7a3a3.jpg
y6y9e8ab.jpg

Idk man lol there's no way you drive yours like I drive mine. And it looks like you are lower in the back. Could just be the white makes it looked more slammed tho.

I drive the hell out of my car. Front is definitely raked lower, rear has the difflow which may be throwing your eyes off though...

The front lip is about 1.5" off the ground.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah you're definitely lower in the back, by about 1/4". Can you go over some speed bumps but not all? I can buy they gotta be more wide than tall or I swerve to the lowest part. I need that front lip too.

Nah you're definitely lower in the back, by about 1/4". Can you go over some speed bumps but not all? I can buy they gotta be more wide than tall or I swerve to the lowest part. I need that front lip too.

LOL you're killing me. Trust me I own the car and set the suspension up via lower control arm measurements. I understand you think it appears that way, but they are 18/19.

And in addition to that, they are currently slightly more aggressive up front with 18x8.5 30mm and rear is 19x9.5 22mm with a 5mm spacer-17mm currently (I previously had 15mm spacer for adjusted setting of 19x9.5 7mm).

I will be reinstalling the 15mm spacer but am waiting for longer studs to arrive, I was previously running the bolt-on type.

Funny lol I just ordered 15mm spacers like 3 hours ago and ditching the 25's.

I had 25mm spacers on it at first but it was very hella-flush with the 19x9.5 22mm Volk's.

The perfect offset for me seems to be 19x9.5 7mm in the rear... and since they're 19x9.5 22mm from the factory the rear is indeed concave!!!

^^ LOL.

Alot of people have asked me about where this car started and how it ended up where it is now... here's a before/after pic!
And before was after I did quite a bit of cleaning up work to it...

Dang chris these last few pix are gorgeous!!!!!! Your best look since ive been following your variations and build... Amazing my friend

Thanks brother appreciate it!! I'm very happy with it at this point as well... Finally!

Yes send those bad boys to Tommy so I can see them in person!

haha! Keeping it as is for the time being...

car looks great...but what's up with the missing center caps?

Thanks. On order... these were temporary wheels while my Advan Model 5's have been getting refinish and were a last minute call on the white.

Back