• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blue Batmobile Decemeber (PICS) kw3's, black roof, taillight overlays, and tint!

Agreed! DF diffuser looks good!

I had also the DF, and believe me, once you see your NSX ass with that BAD-ASS Difflow diffuser ,,, you are :eek: .. then you look @ old pics with the DF, make the DF look kinda cheap, which is weird, because the DF is a BEAUTIFUL unit!

Oscar

From our meet this am. I was amazed at how low my car sat next to Brzynsx's car:tongue:

B@t™

IMG-20111203-00004.jpg

IMG-20111203-00005.jpg

IMG-20111203-00006.jpg

IMG-20111203-00024.jpg

IMG-20111203-00025.jpg

Last edited:
WOW!!!! I like your MCB NSX ALOT... GREAT JOB!!!!, Like synth19, tastefully executed in the upgrades performed

Mike

You had the smaller "cheaper" DF diffuser, no?

Yes I had the very small one for a while, then switched to the big one for like a year and a half @ least, BTW still love that one, is just the Difflow looks so much better IMHO! .. I just had to raise my car half centimeter because it does seat lower than the DF

Oscar

Are you diggin' MCB over LBBP? You're certainly making me miss my old car:frown:

Yes I had the very small one for a while, then switched to the big one for like a year and a half @ least, BTW still love that one, is just the Difflow looks so much better IMHO! .. I just had to raise my car half centimeter because it does seat lower than the DF

Oscar

Ah, gotcha. Personally, I think the DF one looks much better because it has more of a finished professional look. Difflow is nice, but has more of a "DIY look" IMHO.

Liking the black top. Agree with the black mirrors. Would also carbon the front lip which would balance the rear diffusor.

In terms of color, or what I've done between the two?

nsxif1.jpg

IMG-20111124-00983.jpg

B@t™

Ah, gotcha. Personally, I think the DF one looks much better because it has more of a finished professional look. Difflow is nice, but has more of a "DIY look" IMHO.

OK, to each it's own, in one side you have a very solid, aggressive (maybe to aggressive for some) aluminum unit vs a clean, simple (comparing them) and easy to break material unit.

I have both, and I rock the Diflow! :)

Oscar

You car looks more and more fantastic every time you post Bat. Surely one of the hottest X's on Prime. I love everything about it.

If you are going to black out the mirrors i suggest you do the same to the bar in the front "mouth" for a more modern and clean look.

Back