• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blue Batmobile Decemeber (PICS) kw3's, black roof, taillight overlays, and tint!

Love this picture....

6550213941_3b16f21aa4_b.jpg

I don't think that spoiler looks very good....it just doesn't fit. Also not a fan of black tops...why make the car look older? Wheels are nice and I like the height.

Car looks amazing!! I think both wings look great but I like the uniqueness of the Comptech style.

Last edited:
I love the web spokes. Reminds me a lot of the 1992 type-r wheels.
DSCF24052.jpg

6550213941_3b16f21aa4_b.jpg

Car looks amazing!! I think both wings look great but I like the uniqueness of the Comptech style.

:wink: I think you will appreciate the wing even more when I get more pics at different angles. I've been wanting this wing for a good long time now. Never expected to find it in CF finish either!

B@t™

Car looks great! Very tastefully done.

Swiftvision, only other NSX'rs would know the black top is an "older" model year item. Otherwise it just simply looks good.

Looks Great BAT!!

Now you just need one of these...

shark_attack_ii_large.jpg

approx. 15 mins to install. Plugs right into the factory antenna plug in the trunk and you can also tap into power there as well. I get better than oem reception with it as well.

t15.jpg

B@t™ ;)

Last edited:
Back