• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blue Batmobile Decemeber (PICS) kw3's, black roof, taillight overlays, and tint!

why is your car being posted in so many random threads?!?!?!?!?!

:mad:

with that said any update bat?

At the track
picture.php

Drag racing 11.2@123mph with Automatic and street tyres
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Drag racing video
http://youtu.be/HSjGufBjhR0

Need for Speed Hot Persuit promo video with my car in it.
http://youtu.be/EwwWAAuNQKc

Performance Garage photo shoot.
http://www.performancegarage.com.au/blog/widebody-turbo-nsx

Last edited:
Whats wrong with you guys ??????????

I never ever bad mouth anyone on any site.
I just posted my car up on a few posts where I though people might be interested.

I am sorry I did not know that this was the Blue Batmobile's personal post only.
When my car was black everyone called it the batmobile so I though it was just the same for you.

I posted my car in what I thought was appropiate threads so people could see what I have done to my NSX here in Australia.

I love Honda NSX's and looking at other people NSX's and admiring them so what is wrong with that ?
I never leave a bad comment even if I don't like what they have done. It is all a matter of personal taste.

I am very sorry if I have offended anyone.
You might like to consider this too before you go bagging out someones car.

I just though you might like to admire another nice NSX......that is all.

Sorry.

Last edited:

I just posted my car up on a few posts where I though people might be interested.

I am sorry I did not know that this was the Blue Batmobile's personal post only.
When my car was black everyone called it the batmobile so I though it was just the same for you.

I posted my car in what I thought was appropiate threads so people could see what I have done to my NSX here in Australia.

I love Honda NSX's and looking at other people NSX's and admiring them so what is wrong with that ?
I never leave a bad comment even if I don't like what they have done. It is all a matter of personal taste.

Sorry.

There is nothing wrong with posting but you posted in Threads that were particular to certain subjects!

i understand why you'd be proud of your car as its obvious alot of time and money went into it with some nice results too.

but by posting the same stuffs on half a dozen threads is really going the wrong way to get attention for your car.

i respect and appreciate the apology. start an official build thread for your car and im sure itll gain its fanbase.

Sorry.

lmfao im am not impress either.

Someone ban this guy!!

Clogging up every thread

Geez, no kidding. ozsmart you car is NOT THAT NICE! You don't have to post your
car everywhere. I am not impress.:mad:

Last edited:
I agree with myw, I think ozsmarts car is nice and would definitely make a great thread, it's just the fact that members are following a thread and adding comments regarding the tread and all of a sudden bam, you're post comes off as look at me,and that would be ok if it was you're tread but when it is not it can be interpreted as robing attention to the original topic of the thread; all in all I am sure we all understand the pride for you're car as it is very nice and looks like it would deserve its own spot light, start a thread and let the action begin:smile:

Last edited:

Sorry.

O.Z. smart,

You can create a thread just for your own car, and other NSX guys will check it out sooner or later. That's it :smile:

Suggestion to your own thread title could be "Blue Quad Speeds Rocket" some like that :biggrin:

Back