• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Justice Prevailed for Tamoske's Scam!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys,
Here goes. Few months ago, I PMed RSO34 to notify him about working my way into Tamoske's head to trick him to send me OUR stuffs (that way I have 3rd party witness).
After numerous emails and mind games I had to come up to trick the crook.
I finally received total of 8 center consoles and 4 sets of door inserts.
1 center console and 1 set of door inserts are supposed to me mine. I sold Tamoske my Advance Ti. exhaust in exchange for 1 center consol and 1 set of door inserts.
So here's the deal, we are pending on mutual agreement on GB people to raffle out their names. Stay tuned!
All I ask is the receiving person to pay for S&H for the part.
I just got back from SF so I am very tired right now.
consoles.JPG

Last edited:
haha awesome!

So after RSO34 concured with me that I would try to set Tamoske up to get back NSXPRIME's Paid for CF parts.
At the very begining, I emailed Tamoske asking him that I would sell those CF parts for him but the crook refused to deal with me. Although, I have been very nice in defense for him about the GB he still didn't trust me.

So 3 weeks ago (after he exhausted all the sources that can help him sell those parts) he finally contacted me and tried to DEAL with me.
I told him straight up that I will not send him any money just to help him sell those CF parts. But he insisted in needing money to pay for the Bank before he can ship me those parts. I still didn't dudge and asked him to go else where for help! But he didn't leave... but kept asking for SH money before he can ship those parts out.
Thus far, my effort didn't convince him enough. So I made up a phony spreadsheet that shows 7 people made $30 deposits for the CF. I told him that these people waiting for proofs that the CF parts are in my hands in the US of A.
He bit the bait and hurried his ass up to ship me those parts.

Just to sweet up the deal I discussed with him about other parts that he can make blah blah blah.
I think the paypal trick did the job in this case.
All and all, it sounds easy... but trust me, he's a cook and if anyone trying to trick the crook.... it's hard!!!
I will be hearing lots of foul languages emails from him...:redface: oh well.

BTW, Tamoske paid Scorp965 with all those CF parts and more...(per Tamsoke)

Below is some of the emails I exchanged with Tamoske about the DEAL.
I felt sorry for what I did to Tamoske, BUT I felt better for what I am doing to NSXPRIME members. At the end, I am just returning what belongs to those that paid for (NOT all but some).

Sorry here it is. Dan

--- On Mon, 1/12/09, Mindaugas T <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: Paypal Account Info
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, January 12, 2009, 11:02 AM

I CANNOT SEE NOTHING.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 6:55:55 PM
Subject: Paypal Account Info

Hey Tamsoke,Here's the deposits people put in my Paypal account. Dan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Mindaugas T <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 7:43:21 AM
Subject: Re: My center console picture

Then send me the 2 double din and 3 single din.Dan

--- On Sat, 1/10/09, Mindaugas T <[email protected]> wrote:

Date: Saturday, January 10, 2009, 11:30 PM

how many and which you need Dan? oem stereo i cannot do because i do not have oem console.

Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 10:18:05 PM

I emailed 5 people that I know will buy the center console (3 stocks and 2 double-din) and 4 people wants to buy the door inserts. So can you please send some to me ASAP. They paid me the deposits already ($30 each person), all they are waiting is to see the CF console in the US with me holding it (everybody is very carefull about buying CF console and door inserts). So if I don't have the console in 2 weeks then I have to refund the money to them. I told them that I would sell the console for $450, and $400 for the door inserts. So you have to sell them to me $400 for center console and $350 for door inserts. Dan

--- On Wed, 1/7/09, Mindaugas T <[email protected]> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 2:00 PM

why you say they think that i will turn my reputation?they believe that im not cheater and i will return?
Dan please leave your shipping adress.
i will do everything with your help return my normal name and start doing things not talking.

also maybe you know in future who can sell or trade used set of headers?because john sold mine new.
i can do led lights cheaper here but when i saw Eric video with leds on i now understood what kind of leds he will use ;)

Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2009 10:42:30 PM

Do whatever you can do gain your reputation back on Prime. I can help you if you are really serious about selling stuffs on Prime. But first, I have to start selling slowly and then I can tell everyone on prime that I have been selling your real products. At that point you can start make alot of CF parts and I will sell them for you. But people will not trust me if they don't see the product at my house. If you want people to believe you, you have to prove them wrong. There are many people on prime that still think you are going to turn around your reputation.I will wait for the console and door inserts. I can take pictures for advertise when I get them. Dan

Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 8:17 AM

so ok Dan i not cheater or ripper and i prove this i will shipp your cf console no astray no stereo plus set of door inserts on monday.
then i think can deal and i will recovery on prime what u think?because i want to prove that i was seriously damaged by cheaters all over and i need to solve everything from my pocket.
why leds so cheap maybe you use cheap china rows that already filled with some materials inside and selling by rows? so you only attach rows of leds and thats all?
also i dont know how to sell me set of my led tailights with lights for 1000$?
Dan can we agree after you get parts we will start deal normaly and u will start trust me it would be really nice.

Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2009 6:09:59 PM

If you know me on Prime, you know that I am very straight forward. I even defended you before. Here you asked for my help and I agree to help but you want me to send you money for something that I am not even sure I will receive. You have to be reasonable sometimes you know.At this point I didn't even think that you would send me my center console and door inserts. And I don't expect you to send them to me.So if you send me my center console and door inserts that would be a miracle! I ordered the delete stereo and delete ash tray. so just plain flat is good.I have many people wanting to buy my LEDs. But this other guy lowered the price, so now my asking price is $750. I have 3 orders to do now. I told this one guy about CF consoles that I am going to be selling and he is asking for price and some pictures. I don't want to hear any more of your excuses. If you want me to help you sell those parts, you have to do it my way. At the end you will get your money, so you have to trust me. Dan

Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 7:24 AM

Dan what is your options cf console? so i can shipp it and dor inserts?

also im very curiuos honestly how much you led lights are?

Sent: Tuesday, January 6, 2009 7:59:46 PM

After all those incidents, I don't think I can send you the money before I get the products.You have to sell them to me cheaper. Because I don't want to make $100 on $700 investment. I have no obligation to help you, but we are talking about you needing my help.You can send me all the parts, then I can start selling them for you. You can send me 1-2 pieces at a time if you want. But I will NOT send you money before the parts sold. If you want me to trust you, you have to trust me first. It's all your fault that you made me not trusting you. I sent you my exhaust before you paid me... (I trusted you). So I will not send you any money before I can trust you again. I don't need to know what John did to you or how much you owed the bank. I am here to sell your CF parts for you. So if you want me to sell them, then send them to me. Dan

--- On Tue, 1/6/09, Mindaugas T <[email protected]> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 6:18 AM

i can only send parts same day as i get paypal payment because from john ripp i own to bank lots of money with big % if you can help i can send as example cf trim pieces but after i get payment because i need to pay to bank.i will sell for 700$ shipped you can sell 800$

Sent: Tuesday, January 6, 2009 4:10:23 PM

I asked you before that if you want me to sell those CF parts then let me know. I have a lot of reputations on NSXprime that I can sell them easily. My friend's company in Indonesia can do CF wrap and so we have been selling CF wrap. So if I have yours real CF then I can tell them that my friend's company start making real CF. Let me know how do you want to do it. Dan

--- On Tue, 1/6/09, Mindaugas T <[email protected]> wrote:

To: "Dan N" <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 3:47 AM

hello if you want earn some $ and sell cf parts that we do please write

Sent: Tuesday, June 3, 2008 8:35:45 AM

So if I pay you $350 then you will ship me the center console and the 2 door switch panels? Dan

Mindaugas T <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello sorry for so long delay but i can not get your cf console untill i will not get to lend 350$ to the paint shop ;( if someone could lend i could shipp tommorow then ;(

----- Original Message ----
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 8:42:42 AM
Subject: My center console picture

Here you go Tamoske. Thanks Dan

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Last edited:
You deserve to get the NSX Prime Man of the Year Award.

Thanks for stepping up for the people who lost money on the Tamoske scam!
Justice it is!!

Last edited:
Nice work! RSO 34 thankyou for helping out.

Although I "retired" from Prime after getting tired of certain nonsense including getting "suspended" for scamming Tamoske out of his banking info to assist the victims and posting it in the "wrong forum", I just wanted to pop in briefly to support Dan in case there might be anyone who doubted his intentions. We did go over his thoughts and I agreed to vouch for him in case this day came and someone might question his motives.

I did not think it would be fair to remain in retirement and let someone question Dan's credibility so I am going to limit my stay here just to confirm what he has said and to applaud him for making the effort to help the NSX community.

I also thought it was interesting that out of all people Tamoske chose me (aka "Wendy" for those who remember my reverse scam) to try to disparage what Dan has done and claim that it was Tamoske who did this out of the goodness of his heart.

So now for one final encore I give you............

Re: Your cf parts order information‏
Sent: Tue 2/10/09 8:09 AM
To: Wendy Kroy ([email protected])

dan is not cop after i shipped parts i changed my minds and said him to send parts to memners now i need my id unlocked so i can talk to people and bring rest of parts that i own.

Although I "retired" from Prime after getting tired of certain nonsense including getting "suspended" for scamming Tamoske out of his banking info to assist the victims and posting it in the "wrong forum", I just wanted to pop in briefly to support Dan in case there might be anyone who doubted his intentions. We did go over his thoughts and I agreed to vouch for him in case this day came and someone might question his motives.

I did not think it would be fair to remain in retirement and let someone question Dan's credibility so I am going to limit my stay here just to confirm what he has said and to applaud him for making the effort to help the NSX community.

I also thought it was interesting that out of all people Tamoske chose me (aka "Wendy" for those who remember my reverse scam) to try to disparage what Dan has done and claim that it was Tamoske who did this out of the goodness of his heart.

So now for one final encore I give you............

Re: Your cf parts order information‏
Sent: Tue 2/10/09 8:09 AM
To: Wendy Kroy ([email protected])

dan is not cop after i shipped parts i changed my minds and said him to send parts to memners now i need my id unlocked so i can talk to people and bring rest of parts that i own.

Good work and I would really like to see you hang around Prime for a while. I have missed your posts and DEFIANTLY missed your great photography.

Last edited:
Congratulations, I believe Lud collected a GB list (including the members from all of the various GB threads) about a year ago.

Unfortunately, despite asking a few times, I never got any such list. The best list I know of is found in this thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98344

The only thing I ever received in response to my repeated requests in that thread was the original order list from NMYMIRR which he sent me via PM. But that lacks critical information needed now such as who has previously received which of the product(s) they paid for and who is still waiting for what.

However I will be happy to do whatever I can to help get this resolved. Let me know.

I was one of the original group buy members for both the center console and door inserts. I commend you for amazing work after all this time! With over $800 out of pocket and nothing to show for it, what will be the proceedure in trying to stake claim to at least something?

Thanks, Todd

We will need a few things to distribute parts,,off the top of my head 1)proof of purchase and amount.2) with that list,my personal advice is to just have a raffle where everone on the list has an equal shot.I thought of going down the list by amount of $ lost but the amount is also dependant on how much money you make ie how wealthy you are,thus it gets too goofy to have tax returns data to see really who has been financialy hurt most,,so raffle sounds better.

Hey Dan,
Who sent you those parts and who paid for the shipping, over $100.00 worth out their own personal pocket, to help make things right ?

Last edited:
Hey Dan,
Who sent you those parts and who paid for the shipping, over $100.00 worth out their own personal pocket, to help make things right ?

I have to address that here also. I believe the receipients of these parts owe you shipping cost. I am sure we can put together the fund to re-imburse your money.

Last edited:
I wasn't part of the group buy, but the amount that you received from Tamoske, is it enough for everyone on the group buy? Good job by the way. SCAM A SCAMMER FTW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back