• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX book, good price & ships 11/28/05

Placed my order last week (walmart.com) and i had confirmation delivery date of 11-28-05/
Book is still no where in sight :mad:

still waiting :frown:

Your order has been delayed due to a delay in our fulfillment
process. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the item(s)
you ordered below by the originally estimated ship date.

===========================================================
DELAYED ITEM(S)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Order Date: 23-NOV-2005
Order Number: 2677106414xxx

ITEM QTY PRICE TOTAL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nsx: Honda's Supercar; Format: 1 47.35 47.35

===========================================================

We apologize for the delay and are working with our
suppliers to fill your order as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to provide a
revised delivery date for your order.

If you do not cancel this order before we ship it, we will
assume that you consent to the delay in your order.

We will continue to attempt to ship this order, however,
you may cancel the order at any time up until the date the
item(s) are shipped.

Please note that if we do not hear from you and we cannot
fulfill this order within 10 days, we will automatically
cancel your order and you will be notified.

Canceling an Item
You can attempt to cancel the order at any time up until
the date the item(s) are actually shipped, and receive a
full and prompt refund.

1. Go to http://www.walmart.com and click "Your Account."
2. Sign in using your email address and Walmart.com
password.
3. Click "Purchase History." Find the number of the order
you want to cancel, and click "View Order Details" for
that order.
4. When your order details are displayed, click "Cancel"
next to the item you would like to cancel.
5. Please note that a cancellation is not confirmed until
you receive a confirmation email. There is still a
chance your order may ship. You will then be given
instructions should you choose to return your order.

Help
If you have any questions, contact one of our Customer
Service Associates at [email protected].

Sincerely,

Customer Service at Walmart.com
http://www.walmart.com

"Please note that if we do not hear from you and we cannot
fulfill this order within 10 days, we will automatically
cancel your order and you will be notified."

so we have to contact them in order NOT to have our orders canceled because they didnt ship em??? WTF!!!

I am going to have to cancel mine now because it has an estimated date of 12-28 and I will be back in Toronto at that time. :mad:

Just rec'd notice that Amazon has shipped mine today. Tracking info isn't available yet but I'll keep the thread in the loop on package ETA.

Just got it today! Haven't read any of the text but the pics look good. But most of them seem strangely familar.

Ponyboy said:
Just got it today! Haven't read any of the text but the pics look good. But most of them seem strangely familar.
e_nsx said:
rec'd book today...only took 6 months...
Where did u guys order the book?

I ordered mine @ walmart and still waiting :frown:

I oredered my from Amazon.com two months ago, and I just got my copy today. Stupid me, left it at my shop, will read it tomorrow and give a guick review afterwards.

Vance

Vancehu said:
I oredered my from Amazon.com two months ago, and I just got my copy today. Stupid me, left it at my shop, will read it tomorrow and give a guick review afterwards.

Vance

Im going to order mine tonight, so I get it by xmas for my dad.

There's some good background and historical information so far. Good developmental info and professional racing history on the NSX that I hadn't heard before.

Other interesting tidbits found in a section called "Postscript:"

- Honda offered NSX enthusiasts an opportunity to buy the end of production model. 12 cars will be sent to the UK, 11 of which have a unique color combination not seen before (in the UK at least). The 12 buyers will be invited to attend a "special VIP handover" at (now) Honda Racing F1 Team's headquarters.
- This is the end of the NSX. Not just the model but the name as well. The author claims that the NSX's replacement will be introduced with a new name.

I would have liked more depth on the the Le Mans racing effort and Realtime Racing's success with the NSX. In fact, there's not even a photo of the Realtime car but there are photos from every NSX brochure ever made. Still, there's some interesting nuggets of info here.

Ordered mine on Tuesday and arrived yesterday.

One of the few books that doesn't feature my car, seems good from a quick flick through, will read later.

Just spoke to Walmart and they told me that estimated shipping date was going to be 12-28-05.
haha canceled my order and placed an order in Amazon.Com and delivery date is12-23-05. hope i get this book by Xmas. :smile:

I believe today is the last day for free S/H...

Target:

Acura NSX - Honda's Supercar
$50.37
(List price: $79.95)

*10% off order
Coupon Code: TCADVCBN
Expires: 12/31/05

www.target.com

$44.96/shipped

1904788432.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=8-1/qid=1135030016/ref=sr_8_1/602-9188337-3319068?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=1904788432

Hi

My book shipped from Amazon today.

Will not be here until 20 january since I was cheap on choosing the shipping.

I already have things to look forward to in december and now I also have things to look forward to in january :smile:

Regards

DAMMM WALMART!!!!

I called Walamart last Saturday asking about when my book was going to arrive. The Sales rep advised me that they show an ETA of 12-28-05 so what I did was just went ahead and canceled my order with Walmart and then placed an order with Amazon.
Amazon gave me an arrival due date of 12-23-05/ :biggrin:

Well Guess what!!! Walmart screwed me :mad:
Today i received an e-mail from Walmart saying that my book will be shipped and due to arrive on 12-23-05. WHAT THE F#$@.
So I called Walmart and advised them that I have already canceled my order. All they told me was that theres no way to stop the shipment and all I can do is once I receive the book is just go to any Walmart and return for a full refund.

Just ordered mine from Amazon......free shipping and it should arrive btwn 12/29 and 12/31.

amgnsx said:
So I called Walmart and advised them that I have already canceled my order. All they told me was that theres no way to stop the shipment and all I can do is once I receive the book is just go to any Walmart and return for a full refund.

Or I can buy it from you when you receive it. Let me know.

Mike

Back