• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reintroducing The LoveFab WFS Chassis Braces- The Permanent Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front Upper Brace

Your website upon checkout shows $264.99. Should I checkout with that price :).

I'm doing a sweeping site edit today, you'd better hurry!

Oh thank you, I thought their was a glitch in the system. I guess it was a special deal on the site all this time.

Order placed and paid. Bar in RED please if possible. My car is red. I can wait for it if needed. No hurry.

Thank you.

Danny

It was a leftover sale price, we will get it built this weekend, and will have it coated in red. Lets get a few more pre-sold, so we can get moving on these.

I also have two lower gloss black braces in stock for shipment, NOW.

Oh thank you, I thought their was a glitch in the system. I guess it was a special deal on the site all this time.

Order placed and paid. Bar in RED please if possible. My car is red. I can wait for it if needed. No hurry.

Thank you.

Danny

Thank you.

Danny

Will be shipping tomorrow, as well as any other Blacks that were ordered.

We have (2) black upper's ready for shipping as well as (2) Lowers.

I'm actually more interested in a titanium lower bar...could that be included in the group buy also?
Ponyboy has a couple interested parties, so if we hit a minimum amount of Titanium interested parties, we can pull the trigger on a large raw material order and build some gnarly product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back