• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reintroducing The LoveFab WFS Chassis Braces- The Permanent Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cody, just FYI, I've been eyeing these for a while but life seems to get in the way. Great job on the braces.

I'm looking to order the Front Upper brace. Can you finish it in a bare metal and seal it clear?
Yes. I'd recommend going stainless, or Titanium($100/ft material cost, +$300 for upper) for the raw look. I'll work with you on a TI bar if its remotely in the budget, as I'm dying to see one done.....

Sold...on stainless. ;) Just placed the order through your site. Once upper front bar is received, I'll take the measurements for the lower bar to see if it'll fit my application (IIRC, it's about 7.75 inches thick with the fans and 3.5 with the radiator itself) and then order if it fits.

Thanks Code.

Sure. $799+ shipping. We'll go direct through PayPal because I won't have time for site mods this weekend with the live turbo installation.
Not sure if it was mentioned before but it looks like there is enough clearance to run upper bar with spare tire in place. Can you confirm?

Dear Cody, are there any news about that front upper chassis brace in 316 stainless my friend ordered? If you are busy with other projects and can't get around to fabbing it, my friend said there are no hard feelings if you just send the money back.

Preparing for a day of fabrication on Monday, so greenberets stainless set will be completed.

We've negotiated some great pricing on titanium and have a lucky Primer who wanted to try it out *cough* ponyboy *cough*.

So we will have all of our chassis braces available in Titanium. They will weigh around half the Chromoly bars without sacraficing rigidity and the look.....unnnngggggg

Roughly double the price on all products though...

9199e2d77b150dbbc27adc0f72674a62.jpg

Thanks for the update Cody. A great product and the welds look very nice from the picture that you posted. I look forward to hearing from Ponyboy once completed

Thanks for the update Cody. A great product and the welds look very nice from the picture that you posted. I look forward to hearing from Ponyboy once completed

I look forward to telling everyone about it! Cody has to revise the jib, I'm sure, since he has to consider the bigger radiator and na2 abs.

I'll put it in my build thread.

Any holiday sales coming up? Are there any discounts going through you? I'd like to get my hands on a front upper as my first mod :tongue:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back