• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1000.9 rwhp NSX

Just did it today. I already posted this in the FI section..just can't contain myself so here it is. Special thanks to Shane, Mark, Mike and Ron at Aurowave. They are the best and deserve all the credit.

Regards,

Danny

2uqhteu.jpg

Danny, dude....

uh.... I don't know what to say...

Vance:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Congratulations. That is just unbelievable! Looking forward to meeting you and seeing that beast at the meet in San Francisco.

Again, that's great.

Best,

Doug

Veyron NSX -WHAT:eek::biggrin:

Congratulations. That is just unbelievable! Looking forward to meeting you and seeing that beast at the meet in San Francisco.

Again, that's great.

Best,

Doug

Doug,

Thanks! Looking forward to meeting you as well.

Best Regards,

Danny

Congrats Danny! I'm sure having that much power at your disposal must be addicting, to say the least. Whenever I make it to Vegas I'll be sure to beg you for a ride. :smile:

Congrats to a great guy and a great project! Couldn't be more happier for you Danny. I can't imagine how the car feels like now.....have you actually driven it at that power?

E

Did'nt you already have a plot proving your 1k hp designation?If not congratulations to your engine building/tuning team.Now I want F/U on how the rest of your driveline deals with that much twist:eek:Keep us up to date on the experience.

Doug,

Thanks! Looking forward to meeting you as well.

Best Regards,

Danny

Hi Danny,
It was a nice brief meeting with you in LV 2 years ago (I brought you the radiator scoop from Vance). But this time in SF gathering, I would like to take a ride in your car pretty please..:). So yeah, I will be driving 13 hrs. to take a ride in your newly 1K WHP monsta.

Dan

Thanks everyone for your props. Rides are readily given to all on Prime. I'll be down in SoCal tomorrow to try it out myself!

Regards

Danny

Danny Congrats on hitting the 1k mark! Can't wait to see the beast in person at the SF meet. BTW, how are the axles and motor mounts holding up? Congrats again! :smile:

Last edited:
Here I am just thinking I'd be so happy with 363hp (simple SC) and yet you bust out the 1000+ hp! Incredible achievement to say the least.

What does it feel like? Does the car simply rip the tires apart thru the gears? The torque is near to 600 ft.lbs and that's stunning...wow. Just can't imagine what the feel of driving such a beast would be like...:eek:

FAAAAKKKKKKEEEE!!! I call BS!!! How do we know it's really your car? Do you have a video? :tongue::biggrin:

Haha, nice one Danny. I knew you couldn't let go of the HP crown for too long! Now what are you going to do? You don't have enough characters to add the "w" to 1khpnsx -----> 1kwhpnsx.

FAAAAKKKKKKEEEE!!! I call BS!!! How do we know it's really your car? Do you have a video? :tongue::biggrin:

Haha, nice one Danny. I knew you couldn't let go of the HP crown for too long! Now what are you going to do? You don't have enough characters to add the "w" to 1khpnsx -----> 1kwhpnsx.

yea this is as credible as Costas running 11's all motor :rolleyes:

Back