• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

16 yr run w/NSX's has ended

Over the last couple years I haven't seen much of my GP White '05 (#150) other than sitting undercover in my garage/gym/workshop. 30 min back road exercises monthly reminded me why I still owned it.

5 NSX's in 16 yrs.....1st was a '94 Berlina Black; 2nd - Spa Yellow '97 T (won best of show at the '99 NSXPO Zymol Concours in Monterey & 1st year for yellow); 3rd - Zanardi #17 w/Comptech everything; 4th -'01 Spa Yellow T; 5th my '05 GP White.

Met lots of great friends from all over at the California NSXPO's + the NSX caravans to & from those events will never be forgotten ha ha!

The best sports car (or car for that matter)) that I've ever owned & that number approaches near 100 I think. My passion over the past few years is trapshooting & travel regionally almost every weekend to compete somewhere. My MDX is perfect vehicle for me & my Perazzi(s).

The NSX community & Prime are unique and by far the best car orientated group I've ever been a part of.

Car was traded to Acura of Bellevue, WA and I believe available for purchase.

Over the last couple years I haven't seen much of my GP White '05 (#150) other than sitting undercover in my garage/gym/workshop. 30 min back road exercises monthly reminded me why I still owned it.

5 NSX's in 16 yrs.....1st was a '94 Berlina Black; 2nd - Spa Yellow '97 T (won best of show at the '99 NSXPO Zymol Concours in Monterey & 1st year for yellow); 3rd - Zanardi #17 w/Comptech everything; 4th -'01 Spa Yellow T; 5th my '05 GP White.

Met lots of great friends from all over at the California NSXPO's + the NSX caravans to & from those events will never be forgotten ha ha!

The best sports car (or car for that matter)) that I've ever owned & that number approaches near 100 I think. My passion over the past few years is trapshooting & travel regionally almost every weekend to compete somewhere. My MDX is perfect vehicle for me & my Perazzi(s).

The NSX community & Prime are unique and by far the best car orientated group I've ever been a part of.

It is a sad day to see you go my friend! Enjoy and take care.

Shawn

Sad but at the end of the day these are just cars we are talking about.You might be the first person in history to trade a pristine last year nsx for a mdx:eek:

.You might be the first person in history to trade a pristine last year nsx for a mdx:eek:

Nah, Ive seen it before but we'll be sad to see you go.

This is seems to be the trend as of recent. I guess the whole 290 horsepower thing and the fact it's overpriced has finally caught up with the NSX. I hope I dont become another NSX Prime fatality:frown:

Sad but at the end of the day these are just cars we are talking about.You might be the first person in history to trade a pristine last year nsx for a mdx:eek:

You're right, but it was a little more complicated. I've owned 12 MDX's since their 2001 intro. For my wife & our dogs, they work well for our needs. Trouble free, quality appliances. Got some new ones.......

Last edited:
You're right, but it was a little more complicated. I've owned 12 MDX's since their 2001 intro. For my wife & our dogs, they work well our needs. Trouble free, quality appliances. Got some new ones.......

Wondering why you didn't list it here for sale, at least for a week or so? Just so that a Prime member may have a chance to own it for much less then what the dealership is offering it for.

You'll be back but what model Perazzi(s) do you use as your primary, I love trap shooting and use benelli supersport but the ranger by my house closed down. It was literally 5 minutes away. It had Trap, Olympic trap, skeet and five stand.

Hope to see you back one day and please take great care of those perazzi(s) they are art pieces. Can you post a couple pictures of them if it's not to much to ask?

You'll be back but what model Perazzi(s) do you use as your primary, I love trap shooting and use benelli supersport but the ranger by my house closed down. It was literally 5 minutes away. It had Trap, Olympic trap, skeet and five stand.

Hope to see you back one day and please take great care of those perazzi(s) they are art pieces. Can you post a couple pictures of them if it's not to much to ask?

MX10RS & MX15 + assorted barrels. Got the wagons surrounded :)

DSCN4725.jpg

Last edited:
Steve, I, for one, TOTALLY understand why you didn't list it on this site. All the best! :wink:

Wondering why you didn't list it here for sale, at least for a week or so? Just so that a Prime member may have a chance to own it for much less then what the dealership is offering it for.

Too many dreamers + in WA State there's sales tax credit (it's over 9% now) on trades. New loaded MDX's are in the mid $50's + tax & lic. so that saved me (lots).

Thank you for the pictures, I cannot afford a perazzi right now but held one at the range and it was amazing and it felt so well balanced. Back when I would shoot trap I also considered a Berreta over under as there is something special about over unders compared to my semi auto benelli.

Wow, you certainly have owned some of the best of the best.

Good Luck :smile:

Cheers Steve - totally understandable. We go through life with various passions about different things - and things and interests change. Variety is the "spice of life". Looking back, I've had cars I thought I'd keep forever; hobbies and sports I thought I'd do forever; but we change and find new interests and passions. Its all good. :smile:

Have only had the one NSX. Will likely move up to another late model someday - and then, who knows. But, its ALL GOOD ! Best to ya! Jay

Best wishes to you and good luck on the competitions.

No, Steve! You are leaving me here. I met Steve at NSXPO 1999 at Monterey and have since become friends. He bought 3 more NSXs and so did I except he bought all his brand new from the showrooms.
His yellow NSX won the Best-in-show at Monterey.
Keep in touch!
Steve

Werre1.jpg
[/IMG]
Werre2.jpg
[/IMG]

Steve,

I never thought I'd see this and although I've only known you a fairly short time I will be sorry to see you leave especially having sold tha beautiful car of yours which is the color I would have loved to have had. Way out of my price range and I thing it's selling at a price that will most likely keep it for sale a good while. 75k - that's pretty high dollar in this economic climate - I'm sure you did what was best for you! At least I hope so - I know others may have wanted that car at the price you really sold it for, but hey - that tax angle is something else.

I would have thought all your rifles would have fit in the trunk of the NSX? You must have a family that goes along on your competitions? All the best. I can't imagine you could ever find another car like you sold so I am thinking you will never have another -something sad in that. Good luck to you. Check in on us from time to time.

Quality, dependable appliances that get used every day......

DSCN4896.jpg

DSCN4890.jpg

Steve, I want to live your life! 100 cars and probably more to come. Best wishes. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I always find myself looking at different cars and try to imagine what they're like if owned. Unfortunately, my life path hasn't given me the gift to afford that and so i continue to dream. Just picked up my NSX and love it but caught myself the other day looking at F355's on ebay. Sick!
Now i want a Nissan Murano for my everyday appliance use.:smile:

I read a little each day on prime and you're absolutely right. The contributions of the members and openess to address all concerns make this one of the best groups I have had the priveledge of joining.

Steve, I too recall NSXPO 1999. Hope you will still visit the forums for some wise advice :wink:

By the way, I agree with you about MDXs. My 2009/Tech is filling quite a few needs!

Steve, I too recall NSXPO 1999. Hope you will still visit the forums for some wise advice :wink:

By the way, I agree with you about MDXs. My 2009/Tech is filling quite a few needs!

Hi Hrant!

The advice you gave me to contact your friend, who was sales mgr at Niellio Acura in SF at the time, saved me some serious $ . Acura had trunk money coming up soon on that year's NSX (if I remember it was '99 -right after NSXPO).

The "inside" tip was even news to my dealer who researched it & gladly applied it to my pending deal.

NSX Prime & NSXCA are essential to any current or future owner......

Thanks again!

Last edited:
funny timing but acura seems to want to move mdx's I just recieved a email notification on a national special lease /finance deal. I think it was 0 down 570/mo for 35 mo and apr .9-1.9% depending on terms.

Steve, sorry to see your 2005 NSX gone....HOWEVER....the 99 Zanardi that you sold still lives and breathes here in Orlando.

It was in my air conditioned garage for a while during Vince Howard's house remodel and I got to drive it. NICE.

Would love to say hello if I get out to Seattle again with Lynn and our TWO girls (2.5 years and 7 months)

Wei-Shen
94 red/black
92 black/ivory

Back