• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2013 Detroit Auto Show

Looks like it's true -- no true manual. Is the silver to the right of the steering wheel a part of it or a paddle shifter?

:frown:

The C7 has a 7 speed stick... With rev match.... :-(

It looks so... high.

I love the low center console on our cars - I refuse to even install a navpod because it might interfere with the superior sightlines. I've yet to come across a modern car that offers the same, and it looks like this one won't either.

More Pics

http://ferrarinews.blog72.fc2.com/blog-entry-3754.html

[h=2]ホンダNSXマジモン画像キタ━(゚∀゚)━![/h]
2013-01-15_22h38_31.jpg

ホンダNSXの追加画像が続々登場!
新世代の日本のスーパーカーがいよいよ初公開されます!

海外サイトでもここまでの画像は出ていないのでフェラーリランボルギーニニュース独占情報ですね
sync

2013-01-15_22h37_50.jpg

2013-01-15_22h37_58.jpg

2013-01-15_22h38_16.jpg

2013-01-15_22h34_43.jpg

内装カッコイイですね日本車とは思えないくらいの出来だと思いますがどうでしょう?
恐らく1000万円以上するLFAに次ぐジャパニーズスーパーカーの登場にドキドキしますね

The Concept was Silver and the "alleged" production car looks Silver as well under the cover. Would that color have a red/black interior?
Maybe...Honda sold the S2000 in silver with red interior.

Last edited:
Those wheels make me dizzy

Alright gentlemen I'm here and strategically positioned to run onto the platform.
There's a single security guard and a skinny brunette between me and the promised land ...and uh city jail :-/

- - - Updated - - -

Hey the tai lights are on

Ack, the wheels! Those things make me cringe.

Interior looks great. Front end awesome. Rear end...have to see in person.

OMG, those are the worst looking wheels I have ever seen. EVER. Those teddy bear wheels looked better.

I sensed that the wheels would be an awkward shape like that from the side spy shot. Whatever happened to keeping the spokes a classic concave design? Wheels are a small detail though... I am impressed with the interior. Acura's interiors have always been very well done.

8 more minutes!

jeez.. more fluff... all about what it "MIGHT" look like.

How different is it from the first concept? back looks maybe a little different.

Well that was LAME.

Last edited:
the wheels look like $h!t but i have to admit i was super giddy watching that awesome grand turismo promo.

LOVE the interior. Wheels are horrific.

But atleast we can easily swap them out...

Interior is great. Again, still not a fan of the front and rear of the concept yet. Hopefully the production model is better looking. Off topic, but the MDX concept has better rims. lol

Wow it's really getting there. No specs though guys :-/

I like it, minus the wheels... but like chris said easy change.

I just cant see myself shelling out at least 120k? on it plus markups.

- - - Updated - - -

I like it, minus the wheels... but like chris said easy change.

I just cant see myself shelling out at least 120k? on it plus markups.

Oh yeah wheels are CF and super sweet in person. If these male it to production you'll be hard pressed to find a lighter wheel

- - - Updated - - -

Just opened it up and spy pics are accurate on the interior

Back