• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2013 Detroit Auto Show

Front center grill looks like it's covered in transparent plastic as well. No front mounted radiator?

the interior looks exotic but is not likely the real deal...there is not the proliferation of controlls/knobs/dials that adorn most production cars.But heck it beats the first show cars by a mile:wink:

I like the enlarged side intake and it looks like the flyting butress c pillars are more pronounced.

Last edited:
IST-IS2379RM-00000275-001.jpgThat interior is freaking sick! The wheels still look a little weird. They remind me of a corn sickle

tumblr_m0yig1yCEa1qc4yj7.gif

Lol!!

Man, I went from hating it to lovin' it. :biggrin:

That interior sealed the deal along with the new tweaks here and there (lower front bumper has a little flare, side scoops enlarged...)

Yay for normal doors! The Lamborghini/scissor/gull wings look cool but are so impractical - especially in the rain (not to mention being trapped inside in a rollover scenario). I knew a hot girl who dated a guy who had a car with such doors and she got soaked opening the door during a rain. That was the last straw before she kicked him to the curb :)

Last edited:
could be my eyes playing tricks on me but the back wheel does look a little bigger. i wonder if they are going staggered again.

Your eyes are playing tricks on you. The first 2012 concept was already double staggered at 19 in the front and 20 in the rear. These were confirmed with high res photos of the wheels.

OH please please please have a retractable hard top convertible... like all the cool kids have!!!! that way,... when I buy a 2015, in 2030..... I'll have a convertible!!!

no wait... I'll be 74... so that may not happen either!!!..... better get to the gym so I can get in and out of that thing when the time comes!!!!

I love the changes. How many times are they going to re introduce this concept?

So I guess it seems next year is when the production version will be debuted then... :(. Either way the new version looks better imo. I have to admit I wish I had a higher paying job now lol.

Well Fark!!!!

This means I have got to keep working instead of bumming of the government. Crap:biggrin:

But seriously, this makes me salivate for a Honda again, something that hasn't happened in a looonnnnngggggg time.

Last edited:
If they would show this car with a nice set of wheels it would POP. Instead, you just kinda scratch your head and think..."well, maybe if".......

Good Lord that looks so SICK!!! Advan Model 5's on the 2016 Model LOL

I have also added the SIDE INTAKE on the rear fender, in fact, is OUR Side intake, also the black painted roof, just the the 91-94's ....

Back