• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3rd Annual All Import Car Meet Hosted By Acura of Lynnwood

Alright everyone mark your calendars for Sunday September 12th for ACURA OF LYNNWOODS 3RD ANNUAL ALL IMPORT CAR MEET. :cool:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Just like last year we will have it fully catered with Hamburgers, hotdogs, and soda. We will have a designated area for the local NSX club so please show your support and come join us and show your whip with pride! We will have a DJ on sight and we'll be handing out gifts from our vendor sponsors like last year. <o:p></o:p>
We will also have a drawing for a couple Free Complete professional details and a couple mobile 1 synthetic oil changes. Participants will be eligible just for bringing out there rides by raffle.<o:p></o:p>
Zsport will be out again this year to provide base line dyno pulls at a huge discount (50.00 bucks for 2 pulls) They will have 2 dyno's running at the same time so bring out some cash if you wanna see what your ride puts down.<o:p></o:p>
Please start a sign sheet for those who can commit so I can reserve enough spots for the local NSX Club to stick together. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

attachment.php

Attachments

• import car show_2.pdf.jpg
    import car show_2.pdf.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 666
Last edited:
I'm in!
I might even go for the "heartbreak dyno" this year since I'm FI. :biggrin:

Last edited:
We are there:biggrin:

Awesome guys! :cool: Let's keep the count going...

1. Cozmo

2. Jfowler

3. DrVolkl

4. Ekkalak

5. v-tecpwr

</TD><TD class=alt1></TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead colSpan="2"></TD></TR><TR title="Post 1337248" vAlign="top"><TD class=alt2 align="middle" width="125"></TD><TD class=alt1></TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead colSpan="2"></TD></TR><TR title="Post 1337213" vAlign="top"><TD class=alt2 align="middle" width="125"></TD><TD class=alt1></TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead colSpan="2"></TD></TR><TR title="Post 1337179" vAlign="top"><TD class=alt2 align="middle" width="125"></TD><TD class=alt1>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead colSpan="2"></TD></TR><TR title="Post 1337064" vAlign="top"><TD class=alt2 align="middle" width="125"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited:
Got price confirmation for baseline dyno runs. Zsport is going to match the same price as last year, $50.00 get's you two pulls!

Got price confirmation for baseline dyno runs. Zsport is going to match the same price as last year, $50.00 get's you two pulls!

awd? :confused::redface::frown:

(great price btw... )

PS- Charles do you want me to bring the goods?

I better come and meet some of you guys, count me in. Wouldnt mind getting a baseline dyno pull while she is still stockish.

awd? :confused::redface::frown:

(great price btw... )

PS- Charles do you want me to bring the goods?

I'll check to verify for sure on the awd, but I'm pretty sure I can make that happen. I am the host after all :cool:.

Lol... That's cool with me. Thanks bro!

Awesome guys! :cool: Let's keep the count going...

1. Cozmo

2. Jfowler

3. DrVolkl

4. Ekkalak

5. v-tecpwr

6. ForceFed

7. Rusted_nailz

I may try to bring my 97 CTSC blue/camel over but I have a probable vacuum leak to the supercharger right now & was actually thinking of driving down to Phoenix to have SoS take a look at it. If I don't head down south I'll definitely look into heading over. Craig

Hi Craig,

You take your car down to SOS because you have a vacuum leak?
Wow, I hope you didn't think someone here can do the job.
There are a few I can think of whom can fix your problem.

Regards,

Dan
PS. I will show up for the comaraderies guys.

I may try to bring my 97 CTSC blue/camel over but I have a probable vacuum leak to the supercharger right now & was actually thinking of driving down to Phoenix to have SoS take a look at it. If I don't head down south I'll definitely look into heading over. Craig

Actually I was impressed by SoS website, their parts (which I've bought several of recently) & the prompt email feedback they have given me recently whenever I have questions.

I just purchased my car 6 wk ago (it was the blue 97 that was for sale in MI) : it was a previous Seattle car before moving to Phoenix for awhile.

Anyway, if you have some recommendations in Seattle that is fine too : I'd just like to have the work done correctly. I DO know it is time for timing belt & a few other little foibles that need to be sorted out (speakers in driver's door....). I was going to use the trip to Phoenix as a short holiday anyway but I'm also not too thrilled to go there unnecessarily in September as it's hotter than hell (I lived there for 4 yrs of med school). So, if you have any recs in Seattle that would be great. I wouldn't mind getting over there to meet some folks anyways.

If you feel like driving up to bellingham instead of arizona, Guillaume from 2020 Motorsports was a ten year honda master tech prior to opening their own shop and has much experience with the NSX.

Very talented guy and could easily fix your vacuum leak and probably schedule a timing belt service for you as well.

Their shop number is 360-738-8021

My name is Kyle by the way.

Thanks Kyle

I'll give them a call next week : B'ham (ha, not Birmingham which I used to live near... yuck) is a little far north but I could use it as a mini-vacation. I'll call them soon since I'd like to have it done before trying to head over for the meet on 9/12 (don't really want to try a dyno pull with a vacuum leak)

No problem, gman is great. He gave me a nice walk thru of the service before I did mine on my car including loaning me the proper tools for the valve adjustment. He goes up and beyond the customers expectations due to him being such an enthusiast. He wants the job done how he would do it on his own vehicles which is rare in this business. Not just out to take the customers money and move on to the next car.

Why don't you come earlier in the week and have my shop take care of it, then just stay for the meet?

Not only have we done more CTSC in the Pacific Northwest than anyone in the area, but I have a couple of the highest rated NSX techs accross the country! My dealership provides full support to Comptech/CT-Engineering with R&D, technical assistance and the actual cars for all of the prototype aftermarket products being produced by them today. In fact, we still have the 1st 2010 TL awd in the country being fitted for a supercharger and a bunch of other goodies as I type. We also have the first and possibly still the ONLY CT-E supercharged TSX in the country produced by them! It's fact that we have installed more NSX CTSC in our area and in the top 3 nation wide. Still the #1 distributor and we have plenty of experience and knowledge to take care of any of your NSX needs.

Just ask some of the locals about me/us! (maybe you missed my signature?)

do i have to pre sign for the dyno? Friend of mine is interested to get it done on his 997 C2 and I'm interested too.

Maybe I'll just stop by on Wed and chat with you a little bit.

I would like to be there, but you know, car biz on Sunday... How long will the meet last and more importantly, how late will the dyno open there??

do i have to pre sign for the dyno? Friend of mine is interested to get it done on his 997 C2 and I'm interested too.

I would like to be there, but you know, car biz on Sunday... How long will the meet last and more importantly, how late will the dyno open there??

I think you should just quit Honda of B and go over and work for Acura of L.
That would solve everything!

Last year we started wrapping things up between 4 and 5pm. We don't have a set time to end...just until everyone decides to head out.

You do not need to pre sign, everything will happen the day of.

I think you should just quit Honda of B and go over and work for Acura of L.
That would solve everything!

Hahaha!! That's what I told him over a year ago!! :biggrin:

Back