• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

5th Annual Northeast Exotic Car Show Saturday August 16th

Date: Saturday August 16th, 2008
Time:Show Cars - 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. / Public 10:00 a.m.
Rain Date: Sunday August 17th, 2008

Attachments

• Jeff n Karl NECS.jpg
    Jeff n Karl NECS.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Ferrari 2006.jpg
    Ferrari 2006.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 45
Details for caravan (rendezvous point):

The Burlington Mall
75 Middlesex Turnpike, Burlington, MA
The Crate & Barrel parking lot (you can't miss it, beautiful new front lot, facing Middlesex Turnpike)

Saturday August 16th, 2008
7:30 AM gathering time
8:00 AM departure

Anticipating 8:30 AM - 8:45 AM arrival (given the expected slow drive)

See you there,
Will

So we know who to expect...

1. Lotus Man
2. Prova85
3. karc
4. TCM - we'll be expecting your loud exhaust joining us from the breakdown lane somewhere en route - once again

Hm.... if I decide to go, would it be cool for me to tag along to the show but I obviously won't be participating in the show since I don't have a NSX, or lotus, or ferrari, or any other exotic lol but would like to go see the show.

Damn cable guy is keeping me from going. I think my window of opportunity is about 6 days long...

I went to the show and I'm back :D the show was good lots of cars even a couple of rare ones. Although it ended around 1 when the rain started to hit hard lol. I'm about to upload my camera phone pics online and I'll just link you guys to the photo albumn so you guys can take a look at them.

Okay here's a link to my photo album of the show... I know I took alot of repetitive pics but hey at one point I wasn't sure what to take pics of so I just retook some pics.

http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m34/Xxmidnight_ravenxX/Northeast Exotic Car Show/

http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/...ortheast Exotic Car Show/?albumview=slideshow

IMG00451-1.jpg

IMG00581-1.jpg

IMG00585-1.jpg

IMG00473-1.jpg

IMG00474-1.jpg

IMG00467-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics, Midnight Raven. It was a damn shame about the typical New England weather. Nothing like a thunderstorm to clear out a car show. :frown:

Congrats to Mitch for taking 1st place in class and to Fitzy for taking 2nd with his S2000.

Back