• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

6th Annual Spring BBQ at Gil's !!!

The carne was goood last year. Robert, wana bring enchilidas :). Ill be there so it will offset the mexican ratio, you be fine, though worst case mr. 40 posted first. Ill figure something to bring.

Sorry,we're going miss this year's BBQ event.:frown:
That means no ethnic food from us -so no eggrolls:redface::biggrin:

The carne was goood last year. Robert, wana bring enchilidas :). Ill be there so it will offset the mexican ratio, you be fine, though worst case mr. 40 posted first. Ill figure something to bring.
LOL, he looks ike he's from el salvador anyways so its all good.

Can I crash, I mean join, the party? I know it's still far out, but if I'm able to make it, would you guys welcome a Phoenician (or two)?

And junior40er, is that offer for guest rooms and garage space still good? I'd also love to test drive a MKII MR2. :biggrin::tongue:

Last edited:
Can I crash, I mean join, the party? I know it's still far out, and who knows what my schedule will look like in June, but if I'm able to make it, would you guys welcome a Phoenician (or two)?

And junior40er, is that offer for guest rooms and garage space still good? I'd also love to test drive a MKII MR2. :biggrin::tongue:
of course man, anything for a fellow prime member.

Can I crash, I mean join, the party? I know it's still far out, and who knows what my schedule will look like in June, but if I'm able to make it, would you guys welcome a Phoenician (or two)?

:confused: June? It's on Sunday, May 20th, in 2 1/2 weeks.

Oh well, I have plans for Memorial Day weekend already. Maybe I'll make a trip up in June if NsXMas is free.[/QUOTE]

This is the Sunday the weekend BEFORE Memorial Day :wink:

This is the Sunday the weekend BEFORE Memorial Day :wink:

Haha, that's what I get for viewing Prime on my small cellphone screen. Thanks for the correction, Gil. Maybe I will come up after all if I am welcome. Need to discuss with NsXMas, but it would be an awesome road trip. :smile:

Haha, that's what I get for viewing Prime on my small cellphone screen. Thanks for the correction, Gil. Maybe I will come up after all if I am welcome. Need to discuss with NsXMas, but it would be an awesome road trip. :smile:
YOU ARE INVITED AND MORE THEN WELCOME! We'll all look forward to seeing you here. :biggrin:

Hey Gil, If I can use your stove top I'll bring/prepare fresh white rice and Cajun Gumbo.

Hey Gil, If I can use your stove top I'll bring/prepare fresh white rice and Cajun Gumbo.
There will be both inside stove-top space available as will a large outdoor BBQ.
You are welcome to use either or both.

Thanks. The Gumbo will need to be kept warm and I'll need a heat source to do fresh rice. Much apprecciated.

that's pretty much my backyard so count me in +1. we'll see I can toss together some mango/papaya habanero salsa

1st post updated
As of right now it's 14 cars and 25 people

Is this a lunch BBQ or dinner BBQ?

Reason I ask is, the Motion Auto Show is that day as well, but ideally I'd love to come to both.

Colin

Is this a lunch BBQ or dinner BBQ?

Reason I ask is, the Motion Auto Show is that day as well, but ideally I'd love to come to both.

Colin
Colin, This is an afternoon affair so you may be able to "double up" :tongue:

Colin, This is an afternoon affair so you may be able to "double up" :tongue:

Sweet, going to double down on an awesome car day!

Going to bring my buddy from out of town. Show him how SoCal does car events.

Colin +1 I'll bring something good, not sure yet. At first I was thinking carne but I realize I'll be out all day...

Thanks so much for hosting this, really looking forward to it.

Last edited:
I wish I could make this one, being my first since living in SoCal, but that day just so happens to be EXACTLY the same day as my little sister's bday and it's her 21st so I'll probably be getting drunk with her somewhere...not driving.

Hope everyone has tons of fun without us!

Back