• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

6th Annual Spring BBQ at Gil's !!!

btw...Tell Ramon to stop slacking off and fix my car already.

And yes, tell Ramon to stop slacking off so he can finish Regans and work on mine.

The reason it's taking so long is his car fell off the rack when I was trying to steal his BBK to put on mine.:tongue::biggrin:

Hi guys, unfortunately I have to cancel my trip due to a death in the family.

Please take care of yourselves.

I hope it's not too late to get info on where this is. My scheduled just cleared up and I can make it. I can bring meat.
Some please PM me the info on where it is!

Alex +1

I hope it's not too late to get info on where this is. My scheduled just cleared up and I can make it. I can bring meat.
Some please PM me the info on where it is!

Alex +1
Alex, PM sent, starts at 1

Thanks Gil for another great BBQ. Lots of good food and people. Already looking forward to next years.

Driving home from San Clemente, when along Trabuco Canyon Rd, near the end, I came across what all canyon drivers fear: a long line of slow-moving cars.

Turns out it was a half-dozen NSX's (and a red VW) ;)

Hey John that was us headed home.

Thanks Gil for another great BBQ. Lots of good food and people. Already looking forward to next years.

It's kind of Gil to open his house up to fellow car enthusiasts for this event, he has an excellent patio for entertaining, and his house is located at the end of a fun road. In years past I had a great time, I am sure this one was good as well - somebody must have taken pictures?

I knew I had to be somewhere this morning, so I wasn't able to make the BBQ. Turns out I finished early, and was heading through OC around 5PM, so I took Trabuco in the chance I might come across an NSX, which I did ;)

On the 55 I cruised with Jason until the 91, when he went towards IE and I went towards LA, a few minutes later I came across an F430. It's amazing what great time you can make on a sparsely-populated freeway, when drafting with a Ferrari. I guess a lot of people saw the weather Today, and decided to take their cars out.

Last edited:
Thanks again Gil.......Without alienating anyone, I gotta say that the food this year was the best ever...........
Soooooooooooooooo good !!!

Another great BBQ get together. Thanks Gil.

I thought all three years I have been, food were pretty good. This year definitely did not disappoint.

<embed src="https://www.box.com/embed/mg6qe09uphu1fjo.swf" wmode="opaque" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="400" width="466">
Look at E-man watching his gf cooking 5lb of carne asada. Thanks for cooking btw.

<embed src="https://www.box.com/embed/0p3tsbmq7cjbyop.swf" wmode="opaque" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="400" width="466">
I wasn't able to achieve my daily 5000 calories intake that afternoon, because that baby ate most of that carne asada.

Aside from carne asada, the ribs, salads, wings, fired rice, eggrolls, desserts, chicken, carne asada, and more were all good.

I only have those pictures..
Hugo

<embed src="https://www.box.com/embed/0p3tsbmq7cjbyop.swf" wmode="opaque" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="400" width="466">

Some of my pics

Attachments

• 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 93
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 111
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 99
Gil, thanks a bunch. Quite the party pad you possess. Food was awesome as well as the company.

I did notice that Hugo was within 6 feet of the fire pit the whole afternoon. I can attest to how much carne asada that boy can pack away!:eek:

John (aka The Player) - congrats on the new ride. Looks very nice.

Back