• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

And Im moving on.......

Dear Prime,

I sold my car tonight, I had owned my NSX for 2 years!
It never felt that long, time flies when you are having fun I guess. It was the best car I have ever owned and best group of people that I have ever met.

Thanks goes out to everyone that I have worked with on this forum, there are some outstanding people here that have a true passion for the NSX. Thank you for all of your help over the last 2-3 years!!

It was sad to see it go, lots of memories driving away, but It was a great 2 years of ownership.

Hope to make a meet sometime in the future to say hi again to all of the Chicago Guys! So Peace Out For Now!

Joe Krelle

24.jpg

NSXGROUP2_2.jpg

silverphotoshoot2.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

Never got to meet you, Joe, or see your silverstone in person. I enjoyed your posts, and really enjoyed the photos you posted. Thank you for the final photos :wink:
Best of luck and Happy Holidays!

Congrats Joe, she was a beaut...I'm sure we'll be talking soon!

Sean

Da big Man got outeatin by the skinny kid:eek: He did a Kobiashi on you!

How does eat feel to have everything smell like beef, even your earholes?:biggrin:

I hope you had a good time last night...So everytime someone sells an NSX, we're doing a reverse celebration here, we go out to eat!!!

Joe, your first pic says it all for the thread. I am sad to see that nsx go. but life moves on and Change is a good thing. You will be back I'm sure...YES YOU CAN.

I promise that when I talk I will always start out with a subject...nix the multitasking trait.

Holy Mother of Brutal import trucks... that is bad ass!:eek:

Ahhh.. You just caught me on a day that I had eaten a big lunch! LOL

I just got sick of all that beef! LOL

This is what is replacing the NSX...... For now anyways...
1.png

Joe-

Sad days indeed. I saw that you sold the NSX and hope you return to these pages often.

I had your NSX up on my computer screen as a screen saver for the longest time and it was an inspiration in making me choose to move up to my Imola.

All the best!

On another note did the Police ever find the FJ? I see 4x4's run deep in your veins...

Cameron in Dubai.

I dont know how u parted ways with that thing...so freaking nice! I was just showing it off to my wife and telling her that the "one she likes" just sold. :frown:

Hope the new owner treats her right...

Don't Regret it yet... During the winter it was outa sight outa mind anyway. The new owner got it with many of the mods still left on the car, so if he becomes a prime member, you will see more pics of the car! Im not going any where, I made some great friends on this board!

It was a great car, just time to part ways. Good chance Ill be back some day when times are not so hard.

Joe

Hi all members, my name is Paul and i'm the new owner of the car. This is my first post on this forum and i am verry happy to be a new member! :smile: Joe, thank you again for a great deal on a perfectly kept car. For now the car is going to stay as i got it but if i modify it in any way i will post new pictures. I will try to attend all meetings and events.

Hey, Joe
To the untrained eye, you can barley tell the two appart. :wink:
Good to know you are still playing in the dirt!
Glad to know you and lets keep in touch.

Paul, enjoy and welcome.

Back