• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another bodykit....

I saw this in a thread... on http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/2198358
:confused:
IMG_9840_Custom.jpg

another..
IMG_9976_Custom.jpg

The first one is BSM bodykit and the second is Sorcery. I don't think the first one is hideous. It belong to one of the Prime members.

i kinda like the white kit, it could use some tweaking, but overall its not a bad kit IMO. I've seen worse thats for sure.

EDIT: The side mirrors on the white kit def has to go

The first one is Les' car!!!
I'll see if I can dig up pictures of the rear..
It's a different look I guess.
Do you guys see some big gaps?Door, Fender, and Sideskirts area..or is that just me?

The first one is Les' car!!!
I'll see if I can dig up pictures of the rear..
It's a different look I guess.
Do you guys see some big gaps?Door, Fender, and Sideskirts area..or is that just me?

i'm pretty sure because of the nature and the extensive body modifcations of this kit (along with like full conversions like veilside, etc) there's going to be a handful of fitment issues here and there... can't really avoid that... now it comes down to spending the TIME and MONEY to do good body work

i do like the way the front end is (minus the fish mouth at the bottom) and i really like the lines on the rear end of the vehicle. But as daniel said, if someone were to spend some good money and get some top notch body work done, i bet this car would look awsome, get the lines straight, etc. Altough i think some form of fixed beam headlight would compliment that front end much more then the way they fixed the pop up lights on it. Mebbe some sorcery or 02' headlights

i'm pretty sure because of the nature and the extensive body modifcations of this kit (along with like full conversions like veilside, etc) there's going to be a handful of fitment issues here and there... can't really avoid that... now it comes down to spending the TIME and MONEY to do good body work
Hey Daniel, it's Eric with the black RL. How ya been man?:biggrin: Haven't talk to you in a long time!
Yeah, I agree with what you have said... Itold him the issues about a year ago (i think it's been that long) when he debuted the car at HIN VIP @ the LA Conventon Center. He said he was going to get it fixed... Maybe it has, maybe it hasn't...
He is on this site somewhere and ocasionally posts.

The white NSX is gross, but the red is simply unreal. Looks like the Scorcery front end? I wouldn't change a thing. Clean, tasteful, classy, and have that JDM flair to it. Job well done:wink:

I happenned to see the white one in person at the ALS event at Laguna Seca last year. It actually looks good in person. The owner mentioned the KIT is made in Japan and he did show us the catalog.

The rear end of the car reminds me of the Skyline R34s.

I do like the white one overall....but it looks a little "Miami Vice" :biggrin:

Both cars look good.

I Can't believe people on here even take the time to bash someones work.

What ever happened to:
If you don't have anything decent to say just keep it to yourself.

You like plain good for you. I appreciate it too but not its not for me.....
Difference is I don't go posting on your plain threads and invading your right to enjoy plain.

Now obviously rice deserves to be called rice when thats what is is but common.... these are two great looking "fully custom" cars out there, perfection is next to impossible. Ignorant people make this forum tasteless.

Its funny why is there more OEM fans posting negative comments about modified cars, but modified fans don't post negative comments about OEM fans?

Maybe we should start a thread on this topic?
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=935822#post935822

Last edited:
kind of human nature really... I get many opinionated comments on my car as well. some good, some bad. Most of the time people can overlook their opinions and judge the work in itself. I learned a long time ago that free speech is not a one way road but allows those around you to see your true character. It's easy to point your finger at someone who says something crass or without merit and judge them to be ignorant. It's hard to take someones opinion that different from yours who is well educated and has merit.

just my $.02

Some people seemed to not appreciate what's being unique and different.
It's like "my fat wife is slimmer than your skinny wife" What seems beautiful to some might seem ugly to others.
That white NSX (Evolution kit I believe) went way back in 2000 when I was in Japan. It was one of the kits that I really liked (only in Japan at the time). So yeah, being only one in the US make you the $hit. I give much props for that VIP NSX.

Back