• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Aston Martin Owners?

We'll probably be moving overseas within the next four months, so I am looking at homes to rent, American schools for the little ones, and of course, cars for my wife and I.

My heart is set on the Aston Martin DBS Volante. It's elegant, seats four (our two little ones will fit in the back), has decent reliability, and I found a good deal on this particular 2010 model. ~10k miles, B&O sound, etc.

All of my research indicates these are OK. Anybody own 2008+ Aston Martins that could please give me an indication how they've treated you?

There are a few used ones to choose from right now. I travel in two months so hopefully it might still be available.

Thanks,

Dave

resized_IMG_8217_390x265.jpg

resized_IMG_8163_390x265.jpg

resized_IMG_8161_390x265.jpg

resized_IMG_8208_390x265.jpg

...has decent reliability...

Really? :confused: I was just reading an article in R&T about the former NA CEO of Aston (who has owned numerous vintage and current Astons) who admitted that the only thing they had going for them was they were "pretty". Reliability? Nope. Performance? Nope. Resale? Nope. Fit an finish? Nope. But they sure are "pretty".

I don't know, maybe the new ones are better. But when the former Aston Martin owner doesn't give it exactly raving reviews.... And the one item that is FACT is the resale is abominable.

Last edited:
Back