• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any one received NSX stuff for XMAS

my snap ring failed!!on christmas eve!LOL im gonna have a late christmas present a new rebuilt tranny from SOS..hope everyone had a blast on christmas!

jojo

I got nothing nsx, however my son told me my wife was asking him how the hell does she order something nice for the nsx for me .........(they dont make them anymore she screamed)he said mom jus give him the money, lol

My girlfriend went all out this year and got me a na2 nsxr gauges cluster and vhr system. oh man this is the biggest Christmas present i ever got.

I bought myself an HID kit from Steve and an NSX-R front chassis bar from SOS. I told my wife that is what she got me for Christmas and to not buy me anything else.

My NSX has been in the body shop for nearly 6 months now, and I was hoping to get it back before Christmas. That didn't happen, so my girlfriend bought me a new NSX. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 330543_10150545270697456_754597455_10708347_1217171873_o.jpg
    330543_10150545270697456_754597455_10708347_1217171873_o.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 57
My girlfriend went all out this year and got me a na2 nsxr gauges cluster and vhr system. oh man this is the biggest Christmas present i ever got.

Gosh :eek:!!! Now your women has raised the bar of NSX'Mas gifts to a whole new level.

I'm sure many guys here would want a girlfriend like yours, lol!! Congrats!!

Christmas came 1.5 weeks early for me this year. My Advan Model T5's finally came in from Japan so I had those and my KW V3's put on the NSX. :biggrin:

Also bought myself a Downforce NSX-R CF hood.

Great Xmas day gift: My dad got me a GoPro camera. :smile:

DAVID_LOOMIS and AUDAX

that the exact car I was talking about LOL same ugly paint and everything

Christmas came 1.5 weeks early for me this year. My Advan Model T5's finally came in from Japan so I had those and my KW V3's put on the NSX. :biggrin:

Also bought myself a Downforce NSX-R CF hood.

Great Xmas day gift: My dad got me a GoPro camera. :smile:

That is good news. You do know that we are now expecting a new thread in the "NSX picture and video gallery" section?

I got this for Christmas. The black lettering above the "N" reads "CODE NAME"

nsx_hoodie.JPG

a parking ticket in san francisco.

My wife surprised me with:
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:ApplyBreakingRules/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->
  • NSX Trunk Lid Weather Strip, Honda P/N 74865-SL0-003
  • NSX Fuel Lid Spring. Honda P/N 74494-SL0-000
  • 45022-SL0-010
  • 43022-SL0-000
You gota love a girl that can read a parts manual!

My wife had a picture taken of me in "Nexie" on the track at NSXPO enlarged, matted and framed. Very nice! :biggrin: It's already up on the wall in my family room.

Gary

i got new set of wheels during the holidays. sorry for such a large pic. what do you guys all think?

IMAG00211.jpg

cheryl :smile:

I finally (after two years of ownership) got the "titanium" key! :biggrin: I was very surprised from my parents.

I also got "the zombie survivor's guide" which is a great book :biggrin:

I finally (after two years of ownership) got the "titanium" key! :biggrin: I was very surprised from my parents.

I also got "the zombie survivor's guide" which is a great book :biggrin:

How about tires?:biggrin:

Back