• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Anyone going to see the movie TED?

The clips from this movie have me rolling on the floor. I think it should be really good. I refuse to watch any other clips because they always give the whole movie away. But I can't wait til it opens.

I love the family Guy, but that movie looks unwatchable....

It is going to bomb...it'll be on DVD in a month....

yep.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kpVM9aBn9DE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That clip, especially because I live in Boston, had me in tears...

I love the Family guy so I expect it to be good. Hoping to see it this wknd.

I like Mark Walbergh in any movie. It'll be different to see him in a comedy and not beating someones ass. Mila Kunis, well, thats justa no brainer there.
Shes smokin. I'm glad to see Ashton Kutcher traded up.

If you pre-order the Ted Blu-Ray on Amazon, Amazon will send you a code good for 10.00 to see Ted (Fandango voucher). Amazon doesn’t charge you until the order ships (obviously won’t ship for a few months) so the pre-order doesn't cost anything.

If the movie sucks, or you are so inclined, you can cancel your pre-order and pay nothing.:wink:

Link

Last edited:
Mila has nice eyes but she's a little on the scrawny side. Still, I think this movie will be a HUGE hit. Maybe she'll fill out a little more she still has time.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to the midnight showing tonight :biggrin:

Surprisingly, every guy that I talk to thinks the clips are hilarious, and every girl just sits there like they are watching water boil. They don't find it nearly as funny as guys.

I'm at the theater right now, about to go in and see it. On a date too.

Back