• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

April 3rd Monthly Meet for FNF4 Movie

Sounds like fun. Who's going to volunteer to miss the movie to guard all our cars? :biggrin:

Sorry Arnon, but you gonna have to miss it again...;) At least you will have fun in Italia.
No need to worry about guarding our cars. If you have 10+ NSXs parked together, 99.9% of time it will be safe.
Anyway, if we don't get our NW NSXs to come out then I'll extent my planning to other car forum in WA.
Again, sorry but our NW NSX crowd is just NOT enthusiastic like other area.
I went down to SF last trip and BAM, 20 NSXs showed up just like that.

24 views and 2 replied

Count me in.

I will suggest we leave the nsx s at someone's house safe and sound, like Arnon house, or my house, or better yet, Acura of Lynnwood... (Wait is that Charle's house? I heard he bascially lives there now)

I wouldn't want to get any harrassment from Local enforcement when kids start doing things crazy.. (yeah, my big wing and exhaust will blend right in with the Fast and furious kids group.)

Wait, will my car get finished by then??

I'm down with doing things as it's my birthday that day.:biggrin:

I will suggest we leave the nsx s at someone's house safe and sound, like Arnon house, or my house, or better yet, Acura of Lynnwood... (Wait is that Charle's house? I heard he bascially lives there now)

I wouldn't want to get any harrassment from Local enforcement when kids start doing things crazy.. (yeah, my big wing and exhaust will blend right in with the Fast and furious kids group.)

Wait, will my car get finished by then??

I'm down with doing things as it's my birthday that day.:biggrin:

I understand your concerns. I hope your car will be up by then and lets celebrate your B-day by parking your car at a theater parking lot between 2 soccer mom's vans...;)

Seriously, can we all just let loose for 2 hours with our precious NSXs for a change? I can and always have!
Knock on wood, but I have never had a problem parking my car anywhere I pleased!!! that being said, I will go to the movie with my NSX for this meet (if it ever comes to that point)

1. na1/2-r Dan
2. nsxlife Charles
3. DrVolk
4. v-tecpwr

Last edited:

HA HA very funny...whats even more funny is that I'm at work right now responding to you. LOL

And of course my door (Acura of Lynnwoods door too) is always open to you guys. So if you want we can leave our cars here, I would open up my shop so we can pull them inside while we were at the movie because we've had problems in the past at night even with security cameras out on our lot. Then I can pile up to 7 of us in an MDX and we can cruise out for the movie.

However I do understand Dan's persistance to park at the theater. I myself went to the first F&F movie and it was like a huge car show on opening night. There were no issues at all that night, just a lot full of cool cars and people admiring them. I'm game to park my X there, the only exception is if we're dealing with the April rain. I'm sure if we get to whatever theater early enough we can hog some good parking.

One other idea...if we go to Loews theater at Alderwood mall I can probably get us some VIP parking in the valet area behind Claim Jumpers restaurant which is right next to the theater. If you have'nt noticed that's our valet we sponsor with the Acura of Lynnwood logo's and writing on the tent. :cool: It's a secluded parking area reserved for valet only but I can probably pull some strings and just get a safer area for us to park. I know the manager of the valet so I'm pretty sure it won't be a problem but I would have to look into it to know for sure.

With that said, FYI just another benifit for you guys is if you have Acura of Lynnwood license plate frames valet parking there is free, even if it's a non Acura. No more door dings and no more searching for parking at the Alderwood mall even for your grocery getters :biggrin:. Feel free to come by and I'll give you some plate frames for free for all your cars, family and friends too.

Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:
I'm up for parking at the theater. It would be the whole point in going. Really wouldn't be any different than going to a car show. I bet Charles could even get an area "roped" off for us in they're valet. Marina and I go to that theater all the time. It's not like going to south center.... Besides, there will more than likely be Lynwood police there anyway because of the expected turn out.

I'm in so long as I can get the time off from work. That's opening night right? Best time to see it. We will need to get advanced tickets and keep a place in line though for good seats.

I'm touched, guys, after all these years finally people will throw a party for my birthday...

oh wait, you guys being there because of its opening night? :tongue:
the valet parking would be nice, as I might pull couple buddies with tricked out evos and s2k too.

you guys make me excited about going movie!!

I'm touched, guys, after all these years finally people will throw a party for my birthday...

oh wait, you guys being there because of its opening night? :tongue:
the valet parking would be nice, as I might pull couple buddies with tricked out evos and s2k too.

you guys make me excited about going movie!!

It was a coincident Ferrand, I knew it was your b-day and threw that out there so more people can be there for your b-day.
I have to appologized though that fnf4 is not a chick flick, so you might not like it...;)

to be honest, I sometime prefer chick flicks more than teenage movies...

oh wait, does chick flicks mean movies with lots of chicks in it, which may or maynot contain nudity??:wink:

Dan, please let me know if you want to organize this meet. I talked to Charles last night, and we need to get head count, and let him know ahead of time so we could get the "special parking", and since we may shoot for the first night, we might need to get the ticket arranged too.

FYI, Charles bday is on the first, so you guys will celebrate his bday too.:wink:

http://www.fandango.com/amcloewsalderwoodmall16_aatft/theaterpage?wssac=99

As usual, lets do a headcount.

1. na1/2-r Dan
2. nsxlife Charles
3. DrVolk Eric
4. v-tecpwr
5. Velveeta Chris
6. nsxdreamer2 Ferrand. (depends on how much parking Charles have, wondering if I should bring some rice out friends too. widebody evos, m3 and stuff.)
7. hepcats
8. John@Microsoft --pending-- He probably won't drive his race car there, who knows?
9. nsx#75 Arnon?? Screw the italian trip!!
10. Polar Gary???
11. Jfowler (you and your daughter?)
12?

Last edited:
should i start another thread? obviously, I have to get confirmed head counts for movie tickets and also let Charles know how many cars showing up?

shooting for 8-9:30 showtime maybe??

**Just sign up fandango movie Fan alert, it'll send me email as soon as they post the showtime: Dan, what had you done to me?? As much as i hate F&F you just made me a F&F fan!!!

Last edited:
Fowler is in:biggrin:

should i start another thread? obviously, I have to get confirmed head counts for movie tickets and also let Charles know how many cars showing up?

shooting for 8-9:30 showtime maybe??

**Just sign up fandango movie Fan alert, it'll send me email as soon as they post the showtime: Dan, what had you done to me?? As much as i hate F&F you just made me a F&F fan!!!

Yeah, F&F baby...:)
You know you loved it since the first one out. It's ok, we all know you are a road course racer and not 1/4 mile racer.
You will get a free ticket to the movie!

Just a little tid-bit about the movie. For anonymous purposes, I found out as a FACT that the NSX clip was cut from the movie....:frown:

However, the same source told me recently that at the last minute is was put back in.... YAY!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

See you guys soon.

Just a little tid-bit about the movie. For anonymous purposes, I found out as a FACT that the NSX clip was cut from the movie....:frown:

However, the same source told me recently that at the last minute is was put back in.... YAY!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

See you guys soon.

Vance's nsx was featured along with Skyline and a STI as F and F movie cars... I doubt the nsx clip got cut.

Vance's nsx was featured along with Skyline and a STI as F and F movie cars... I doubt the nsx clip got cut.

It's not cut anymore... I'm saying that recently it was taken out, only before final editing was it added back in. I'll explain it when I see you guys at the premiere, hehe

Back