• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Arc-Light - The final evolution of LED lighting solutions is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
pQMPvRG.jpg

First... please excuse the crappy photoshop on the Lumi V2.0 tail as this was the best way to show what the final product would look like.... now... Here's what we're thinking for our lumi v2.0 kit that's based on the Advance NSX design. Due to the positive reception for our programmable LED sequencers we are super excited to carry over this tech into our Tail lights! As a result you'll notice in our photo that we extended the turn signal to match the brake lights and if you've seen our recent youtube video of our turns you're going to see some absolutely INSANE results. Based on IG, FB NSXPrime we easily have 20 orders. As a result our top of the line kit with all the options (lumi 2.0 panels, led sequencers, usb port, programmer, led controller, sealant) will be sold at the same price as our BASE LUMI v1.0 Kit at $999 + s/h. These will go into production as soon as we reach a minimum order of 10 units. Non-refundable pre-order deposits of $25 are required and is based on first come first serve. Manufacturing time will take 4-5 weeks. If interested please PM me to rsvp your place in line :)

Last edited:
You may need to clarify that those are pre 02+ tails for us guys with 02+ tails.

Very cool turns
On the verge of Rice though.... reminds me of 90s and early 2000

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

You may need to clarify that those are pre 02+ tails for us guys with 02+ tails.

You're right! These are only for pre 2002 tail lights only :)

Very cool turns
On the verge of Rice though.... reminds me of 90s and early 2000

LoL. True. We've been asked so many times to do sequentials. As much as I resisted it became necessary when we started making conversions for other cars. Figured if we would do them might as well do it right.

You're right! These are only for pre 2002 tail lights only :)

LoL. True. We've been asked so many times to do sequentials. As much as I resisted it became necessary when we started making conversions for other cars. Figured if we would do them might as well do it right.
I like the advance led look. But I still want these style way better.
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    184.2 KB · Views: 1,720

I'm not hating.... i LOVE them, especially all the different options with the controller

If i had an NA1.... i would do these in a heartbeat

Such a cool setup. If I were a betting man, I can see some 02+ lights going up FS to get some 91/01 replacements.:wink:

From MayDayGarage...I believe those are Car Shop Glow lights
Yea I've checked their website and couldn't find the Nsx ones. I guess I'll check again. But these are nice with a killer warranty. My boy has the mayday ones on his s2k and they are clowning. I would get these also. I just need to see how they look in person.

Yea I've checked their website and couldn't find the Nsx ones. I guess I'll check again. But these are nice with a killer warranty. My boy has the mayday ones on his s2k and they are clowning. I would get these also. I just need to see how they look in person.

We've made CSG replica tails for the RX7 for a customer on the Nsxprime FB group. I can do that one as well but what bothers me the most about that design is how it the LEDs get really distorted by the DOT reflector in the upper horn area. That's pretty much THE reason we never made any kits that go into that area. Nevertheless, if there's enough interest I'd be happy to consider it.

rsqC2S2.jpg

^^ THIS. IS. SICK.

Damn right. I always need a bit of 'private time' whenever I see these kit's on the RX7's. The boards are also just as beautiful too which helped us enter that market.

Real happy you love them.

Jm0QIKs.jpg

OXeyv5o.jpg

Please make something for 02+ tails.
I actually have an extra set waiting for a nice LED kit

We've made CSG replica tails for the RX7 for a customer on the Nsxprime FB group. I can do that one as well but what bothers me the most about that design is how it the LEDs get really distorted by the DOT reflector in the upper horn area. That's pretty much THE reason we never made any kits that go into that area. Nevertheless, if there's enough interest I'd be happy to consider it.

rsqC2S2.jpg
really clean. So the blinker on yours are all in the body of the light? I see version 1 and two do they have other options like the mayday one sorry for comparing they just are the only real comp to you right now.

eSgZVLC.jpg

We did it. There's enough interest to do another production run of these lights. For those who posted in Prime please look out for a PM sometime next week. I'll have pricing by then and it looks like we will be able to offer these at a lower price than they were previously due to the amount of orders I'm projecting.

- - - Updated - - -

Couple hours is about right. It takes me approx 30 minutes per tail light of actual hands-on work to separate the lens. It also takes a bit of time to remove the old sealant but no more than a hour per tail. Rest is really easy from there :)
how much?

Please make something for 02+ tails.
I actually have an extra set waiting for a nice LED kit

What design do you have in mind?

really clean. So the blinker on yours are all in the body of the light? I see version 1 and two do they have other options like the mayday one sorry for comparing they just are the only real comp to you right now.

The blinker will be in between the brake lights as shown in version 2. No worries on the compare. It's always best to understand fully what you're purchasing - especially since tail lights are one of the most significant things you can do to your car ascetically. CSG will always have us beat since they have the flexibility to produce low-volume individually tailored and unique designs since Ken drills and hand assembles all his LEDs on a plastic sheet. We on the other hand use CAD to design our custom printed circuit boards which requires a higher volume and shared design. With that said if there's interest in a CSG replica we'd be happy to do one. We'll need at minimum 10 orders to help with the tooling/setup costs so we can meet/beat their prices which from I've seen can total around $2200 for a kit installed into your tail light.

Make that for 02+
As soon as our next big NSX project is done we plan to bring some really amazing things for the 02+ guys.

how much?
That kit is $999. We've sold out on our first 10 build slots. The next remaining 10 will be opened up once we fulfill our first 10 orders. There's also a very good chance we'll have to raise our price just a tiny bit. I had a serious OMG moment last night that's really going to blow peoples mind on the Lumi v2.0 kit. Those who put deposits on Lumi 2.0 don't worry. You'll still get it at $999. You lucky **insert random word** you

i haven't put a deposit since the remaining spots are done. I think I'm capped at 1000 for this project. LMK

Update?

We've been sold out of the JGTC/Bar kits for several months now but are getting in a small batch this week! If interested please shoot me a PM. There's a special feature included in this revision that will make this our best edition yet!

We have some exciting new developments for our s2000 led project! Wanted to share these with you all as we start to explore deeper into modern day led technology. With that said we will be shifting our focus off the NSX as we establish ourselves with other marks. With that said we still have a few Lumi 2.0 kits as well as Mark I front turn signals left in our inventory. If you are interested please shoot us a PM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back