• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Arc-Light - The final evolution of LED lighting solutions is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't bust your ass to answer as I'm in no position to buy at the moment but would you be willing to do a very paired down version of the original bar design?

As in, no adjustability, no control box, no patterns or sequential, everything contained within the light?

I know this is the equivalent of asking Picasso to paint your fence but still :)

don't bust your ass to answer as I'm in no position to buy at the moment but would you be willing to do a very paired down version of the original bar design?

As in, no adjustability, no control box, no patterns or sequential, everything contained within the light?

I know this is the equivalent of asking Picasso to paint your fence but still :)

This is a great question! Short answer is 'No' but here's why. To produce these kits we used a mass production model. As a result you'll see many of our kits are essentially copies of eachother. Our JGTC/Bar is essentially one kit which can be configured in 4 ways. Our LED controller is designed to work with multiple vehicles are is cross compatible with the NSX, RX7, S2000, and others. Using assembly line techniques we receive partially complete kits from our manufacturer where we work on them individually to configure them into the final state per our customer's wishes.

While mass production is capital intensive through the use of machinery (setup and tooling costs) it is also automated. Since we order 20 to 30 sets at a time the cost per kit is decreased drastically. To come back to your question... to build a paired down kit would require some assurance that it would be successful to attain profits which is unlikely as it would have 0 options. Even if there were 5-10 interested parties our past kits would actually be cheaper than the paired down kit. Hope this helps!

Thank you Arc-Light for continuing to support the community!

Always a pleasure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back