• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Arc-Light - The final evolution of LED lighting solutions is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
$699...

Selling a prototype JGTC-XL design I developed back in August 2016. There are only 1 in existence so it'll be a pretty rare piece. 1st pic is the JGTC-XL board and the second pic is a JGTC vs JGTC-XL side by side comparison. Quick notes are there is a higher LED count and a density which makes for a very unique look.

Included at $699 are the following:
- JGTC-XL LED Brake Panels for driver and passenger
- Blue Edition LED controller
- Tail light sealant
- Color Install Guide

dopWjPc.jpg

J6MCHya.jpg

$699...

Selling a prototype JGTC-XL design I developed back in August 2016. There are only 1 in existence so it'll be a pretty rare piece. 1st pic is the JGTC-XL board and the second pic is a JGTC vs JGTC-XL side by side comparison. Quick notes are there is a higher LED count and a density which makes for a very unique look.

Included at $699 are the following:
- JGTC-XL LED Brake Panels for driver and passenger
- Blue Edition LED controller
- Tail light sealant
- Color Install Guide

I KNEW this was futuristic technology.

Can you make something like this?

23e2b49ba3814ddd0afc614530500101.jpg

412d0b5b25e314a352ddd122d9a17bf5.jpg

I really like this design, particularly if the the center section fills in when the breaks are applied!

Let me know if this can be done. I just received my tax refund and the money is burning a hole in my pocket!

Can you make something like this?

23e2b49ba3814ddd0afc614530500101.jpg

412d0b5b25e314a352ddd122d9a17bf5.jpg

I really like this design, particularly if the the center section fills in when the breaks are applied!

Let me know if this can be done. I just received my tax refund and the money is burning a hole in my pocket!

I KNEW this was futuristic technology.

We had these in stock and just recently sold our last sets. I'll be doing a install on these starting today and will post up some pics. If there's enough interest (I will need at least 10 orders) I can do another production run.

We had these in stock and just recently sold our last sets. I'll be doing a install on these starting today and will post up some pics. If there's enough interest (I will need at least 10 orders) I can do another production run.
Thanks. I definitely think we can get 10, based on interest in another thread where I posted the pics. As soon as you can show us some pics of your install and an idea of the cost, we can start a list.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=195611

Last edited:
Thanks. I definitely think we can get 10, based on interest in another thread where I posted the pics. As soon as you can show us some pics of your install and an idea of the cost, we can start a list.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=195611

Sounds good. Our last kits sold real quick once that Advance NSX started making rounds on the internet after it crashed. I'll be sure to post a lot of pics of the install here and my other outlets so I can do another run.

Sounds good. Our last kits sold real quick once that Advance NSX started making rounds on the internet after it crashed. I'll be sure to post a lot of pics of the install here and my other outlets so I can do another run.

Please add me to the list. I'm sure that the pics you will be posting will look great! Do you need a deposit?

Mario

Please add me to the list. I'm sure that the pics you will be posting will look great! Do you need a deposit?

Mario

Will do but no deposit needed. Right now between prime, facebook, and instagram we are really close to 10. With the install I'm doing I'm sure we'll easily get a few more to make another run. Right now we'll be a bit busy as we're about to release our front turn signals in a few more days.

Add me to the list for the tails in post 103 above. That is a nice, modern upgrade for the NSX.

D0bKAEJ.jpg

Our customer's tails came in this evening and just finished taking them apart and cleaning out the old sealant. Hope to have a few updates tomorrow or friday.

Any install instructions for these tails in general? I would likely attempt the install myself. Is it plug and play or does it require massive disassembly or soldering/wiring work? That plays into a purchase decision for me.

He will include instructions. There are also several of us on forums that have done this. Having gone through an install myself, and as someone who's mechanical expertise goes as far as doing oil changes, I have confidence I can myself, as I have. The gist is you remove old taillights, replace with new. He provides excellent support, and I dont mean just auto reply emails and reponses within 48hrs.

His installation guide is here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/191400-Arc-Light-LED-Installation-DIY

Here's OEM vs the one I received from him. It really is, plug and play.
52akGcH.jpg

Last edited:
Well, it's a little more than that. Thanks for the link. I can probably do that. It looks like it takes a long time (couple hours maybe?) to separate the casing but other than that, the rest looks easy.

eSgZVLC.jpg

We did it. There's enough interest to do another production run of these lights. For those who posted in Prime please look out for a PM sometime next week. I'll have pricing by then and it looks like we will be able to offer these at a lower price than they were previously due to the amount of orders I'm projecting.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, it's a little more than that. Thanks for the link. I can probably do that. It looks like it takes a long time (couple hours maybe?) to separate the casing but other than that, the rest looks easy.

Couple hours is about right. It takes me approx 30 minutes per tail light of actual hands-on work to separate the lens. It also takes a bit of time to remove the old sealant but no more than a hour per tail. Rest is really easy from there :)

@Arc-Light Thank you! Any videos of this in action? I.E. what do the turn indicators look like on, say a 1991-2001? The whole light blinks, or just the ends?

I may source a set of old tails to do this on so I can keep my originals.

@Arc-Light Thank you! Any videos of this in action? I.E. what do the turn indicators look like on, say a 1991-2001? The whole light blinks, or just the ends?

I may source a set of old tails to do this on so I can keep my originals.

I'll have a video up once I'm done with the install that will demonstrate and show how everything lights up. But just a small spoiler. Our the v2.0 Lumi Kit will have some really sweet updates all while keeping the classic Advance NSX look. You have no idea how excited I am to do this. With the amount of committed orders I have these will hands down be the absolute best LED kit offering for the NSX to date.

I'll have a video up once I'm done with the install that will demonstrate and show how everything lights up. But just a small spoiler. Our the v2.0 Lumi Kit will have some really sweet updates all while keeping the classic Advance NSX look. You have no idea how excited I am to do this. With the amount of committed orders I have these will hands down be the absolute best LED kit offering for the NSX to date.
PM me with a price when you get the advanced kits ready for a GB.

eSgZVLC.jpg

We did it. There's enough interest to do another production run of these lights. For those who posted in Prime please look out for a PM sometime next week. I'll have pricing by then and it looks like we will be able to offer these at a lower price than they were previously due to the amount of orders I'm projecting.

- - - Updated - - -

Couple hours is about right. It takes me approx 30 minutes per tail light of actual hands-on work to separate the lens. It also takes a bit of time to remove the old sealant but no more than a hour per tail. Rest is really easy from there :)

Interested in this ADVANCE style for 02+ Tails!! The ADVANCE look for running lights, and then the center section fills in when the brakes are applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back