• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AZ NSX Desert Sunset Pic

I figured some of the AZ group would appreciate this...

97 NSXT MC Blue

nsxsunsetweb.jpg

Full size:
http://www.wheelkinetics.com/pictures/nsx/nsxsunset.jpg

Wow, that is stunning! Nice job of posing the car to get maximum effect. I still can't figure out how you got the right front wheel highlighted when it's on the dark side of the car/sunset.
Nice job.

NSX2398 said:
Wow, that is stunning! Nice job of posing the car to get maximum effect. I still can't figure out how you got the right front wheel highlighted when it's on the dark side of the car/sunset.
Nice job.

I won't tell you a story about how great my camera is... It's actually a Photoshop composite. I knew the camera would blow out the background, so the first picture was taken with the levels set for the car, and the second picture was taken in the same spot with the levels set for the sunset. The composite is how the scene looked to the eye however.

Wheel Kinetics said:
I knew the camera would blow out the background, so the first picture was taken with the levels set for the car, and the second picture was taken in the same spot with the levels set for the sunset. The composite is how the scene looked to the eye however.
You're gonna have to teach us how to do that some time. We have some spectacular sunsets around here!

Back