• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

B-Line Motorsports High-Flow Cats & Test-Pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Built, designed, and fabricated for performance. B-Line Motorsports is proud to now offer high-flow catalytic converters and test-pipes for `96-`05 NSX’s. Constructed entirely of 304 stainless steel from end to end, and TIG welded consisting of 2.250” tubing and laser cut flanges allowing you to take full advantage of aftermarket headers and exhaust systems. Removing and replacing the restrictive OEM units with our direct bolt in high-flow cats or test pipes for increased performance and sound.
<O:p</O:p
With B-Line’s high-flow cats utilizing a 200 cell fully metallic substrate that flows over 550CFM while also being over 40% better then a typical ceramic core converter, with a spun 304 stainless steel shell that can withstand any abuse you put it through. For added measure we have incorporated a CEL Fix (check engine light) ensuring that the ECU is not triggering any fault codes due to the increase in flow in both our high-flow cats and test-pipe versions.
For off-road use only; not intended for public high-ways.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask, Thanks!

I'm offering a special discounted pricing for the first ten buyers of each. Please call, email, or PM for this special introductory offer!!

<O:p
nsx_hfc.jpg
</O:p

nsx_tp.jpg
</O:p

Last edited:
Re: B-Line Motorsports High-Flow Cats & Test-Pipes!

Sent PM

Re: B-Line Motorsports High-Flow Cats & Test-Pipes!

I am sorry Giancarlo, i have not had time to bring the car over for the installation. In the meantime both sets look so good i have them on display in my office ! As you suggested, i did some research regarding metal versus ceramic core and i understand why you use the metal substrate units. I sure dont want to end up with ceramic bits in my engine...

Hi Tino, not a problem completely understand. I am glad though you can enjoy them in some way!!
As for the cores metallics are the way to go, they are considerably better then ceramics in almost every aspect. We wouldn't be using them if they weren't!

Hey, im Interested in a set.. please let me know the special price shipped to CA 94134 Thanks.
please let me know a price for each set..

Last edited:
Built, designed, and fabricated for performance. B-Line Motorsports is proud to now offer high-flow catalytic converters and test-pipes for `96-`05 NSX’s.

Question about your applications since '96 - '05 doesn't quite make sense.

The exhaust differences are:
1991-1994
1995-1996
1997-1999
2000-2005

Therefore I believe the bottom cutoff should be either 1995 or 1997.

The `96-`99 are actually the same style, while the `00-`05 are different. Rather then stating we have these for this year and these for that year, we figured it'll be simpler to state we have high-flow cats for the NSX's from `96-`05. Then at the time of purchase we simply ask the customer which year NSX they have, to be sure the correct units are shipped.
We actually do have both styles from the `96-`99 as well as `00-`05, but since physically in pictures they are so similar we, simply chose to show one set.

Thanks!

-Giancarlo
B-Line Motorsports

Question about your applications since '96 - '05 doesn't quite make sense.

1991-1994
1995-1996
1997-1999
2000-2005

Therefore I believe the bottom cutoff should be either 1995 or 1997.

1991-1994 - 3 bolt flanges and lengths (longest)
1995-1996 - 2 bolt flanges and lengths different from above
1997-1999 - 2 bolt flanges and lengths different from above
2000-2001 - 2 bolt flanges and lengths different from above
2002-2005 - 2 bolt flanges and lengths different from above

actually.... above is correct... please do the research and make ones that fit so people don't get something then list it on for sale section for a snowball effect on the "wears pants around the ankles trend"

Im helping both buyer and seller with this fact not comment

Purchased these a couple weeks ago and they were delivered the same week. Product looks good. Still waiting for my exhast to come back from repair before I install these. I will write a review with some pics once I get it all bolted up.

It just bugs me when vendors have a product they want to sell but then you have to send them a PM for prices. What's the deal with that? Can you just come out with it so people can see? Nothing's sacred here.

It just bugs me when vendors have a product they want to sell but then you have to send them a PM for prices. What's the deal with that? Can you just come out with it so people can see? Nothing's sacred here.

Actually I never understood that either. I can see a "here's the price, pm me for shipping"

Another great product from Giancarlo at B-Line Motorsports. Had Giancarlo install the high flow cats and I'm loving the extra little growl my NSX has now.:biggrin: Getting lots of compliments on the sound now. I have the Comptech headers and exhuast which is fairly quiet which I like but have been looking to get a little extra growl from it. When Giancarlo said he was going to be making high flow cats I decided to wait till his were done and glad I did. Thanks again Giancarlo and looking forward to more products in the future.:smile:

Thank you for your concern, and looking out for the NSX community. We really do appreciate it.

We are aware of the the different model year changes and such, and would not let a product leave our facility that does not properly fit.

Thanks,
Giancarlo

1991-1994 - 3 bolt flanges and lengths (longest)
1995-1996 - 2 bolt flanges and lengths different from above
1997-1999 - 2 bolt flanges and lengths different from above
2000-2001 - 2 bolt flanges and lengths different from above
2002-2005 - 2 bolt flanges and lengths different from above

actually.... above is correct... please do the research and make ones that fit so people don't get something then list it on for sale section for a snowball effect on the "wears pants around the ankles trend"

Im helping both buyer and seller with this fact not comment

Another great product from Giancarlo at B-Line Motorsports. Had Giancarlo install the high flow cats and I'm loving the extra little growl my NSX has now.:biggrin: Getting lots of compliments on the sound now. I have the Comptech headers and exhuast which is fairly quiet which I like but have been looking to get a little extra growl from it. When Giancarlo said he was going to be making high flow cats I decided to wait till his were done and glad I did. Thanks again Giancarlo and looking forward to more products in the future.:smile:

I have the same set up...and like the quietness. Is it much louder...or just a deeper tone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back