• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BC Forged Wheels, custom made to order. NEW styles added

Re: BC Forged Wheels, custom made to order.

Viper, that's really really nice man.

I am glad we could finally get a set of the BC Forged Concave HB Series installed on an NSX. At first we were only going to be able to get a medium concave rear wheel with OEM the brake clearance, but, with a little custom machining by BC Forged we were able to squeeze in that deep concave rear for that extra aggressive look. Chuck, what a transformation, your car looks fantastic!!

I also have another HB Series wheel to add to the line up, its the HB05.

HB05-BGBX by GTTHEORY, on Flickr

Feel free to email me at [email protected] or PM with questions or inquiries. Thanks

Could you give me a quote for these Wheels, please?

Any chance of getting the HB 09 or HB 29 in a 17"/18" with oem brakes. In a gunmetal????
Thanks in advance...

I am glad we could finally get a set of the BC Forged Concave HB Series installed on an NSX. At first we were only going to be able to get a medium concave rear wheel with OEM the brake clearance, but, with a little custom machining by BC Forged we were able to squeeze in that deep concave rear for that extra aggressive look. Chuck, what a transformation, your car looks fantastic!!

I also have another HB Series wheel to add to the line up, its the HB05.

HB05-BGBX by GTTHEORY, on Flickr

Feel free to email me at [email protected] or PM with questions or inquiries. Thanks

Hi. I would love to order a set of wheels with that deep/aggressive concave look. I will be buying the tires at a local tire shop. What size width tires exactly would I have to order/buy for these nice deep concave wheels assuming I was to go with 19 in rear and 18 in front. Thanks in advance.

Any chance of getting the HB 09 or HB 29 in a 17"/18" with oem brakes. In a gunmetal????
Thanks in advance...

The HB Series are currently not available in 17".

BC Forged has introduced a new series of wheels, the HC Series Step Lip Concaves. I will post pics and details in the next few days.

Re: BC Forged Wheels, custom made to order. NEW styles added!!

Check out the original post for new styles and series wheels from BC Forged!

Here's is how a set of HB09 looks like on an NSX :smile:

IMG_02971.JPG

BC41.JPG

BC21.JPG

BC11.JPG

Specs:

Front 18x8.5 et31 Medium Concave 215/35-18 Dunlops DZ101
Rear 19x10.5 et25 Deep Concave 265/30-19 Dunlops DZ101
Finishing Matte Center w/Polish Lip
Front Weighed about 20lbs.
Rear Weighed about 23lb

Reviews:

Brandon (GT Theory) was an awesome guy to work with. I ordered a set of BC Forged HB09 from him and I told him exactly how I wanted it and let me tell you, he went the extra miles just to make it happen. He's a man of his words. He told me it will take no longer than 4 weeks for me to receive the wheels. I got in less than that. Also communication was great as well. He even called me, text me to let me know the status on the wheels when it was in the process of getting built to complete. I am extremely happy with the wheels. The price, the wait time and the quality of these wheels is just untouchable.

Overall, I would highly recommend Brandon/GT Theory for doing business with, and definitely recommend BC Racing wheels!:smile:

Brandon/GT Theory doesn't just sell wheels. He also sell WP Pro EX 6pot BBK for our NSX which what i have and bought from him as well. If you are looking for a set of high quality high performance BBK give Brandon/GT Theory a call (661)619-7970 Im sure he will take care of you too the best he can :wink: :biggrin:

Last edited:

Wow, nice! They look great. Love the concave.

Glad to see another NSXer with BC Racing wheels!

I'll echo the experience with Brandon, the great communication and hard work was exceptional. For BC Racing, the fast manufacture time and the quality of the wheels was awesome! I highly recommend GT Theory and BC Racing.

Really like the HCO50 model. I'll be in touch

The HC050 was my next option that I was gonna get but I went with the HB09 instead. I love the five-star wheels. It makes the car look so sporty.You have good taste there buddy :wink:. DO IT! Wait too long someone else might get it before you do :biggrin:

Last edited:

When I grow up, I want my NSX just like Caroline's. :biggrin:
I wonder my car will look any sexier if I put Caroline wheels on? May be paint in white?:confused:

I wonder my car will look any sexier if I put Caroline wheels on? May be paint in white?:confused:

Only one way to find out :biggrin:. I'll be more than happy to let you try it out :smile:. Don't take long to switch the wheels over from one car to another :wink:!

:biggrin:! To answer your question. Your car as is right now is clean and sexy. To me if you would of put my wheels on your car it will look MEAN and sexy. I really don't know if your car can get any sexier. I think your car would look really badass with a Matte center w/polish/chrome lip :wink:

Here's is how a set of HB09 looks like on an NSX :smile:

IMG_02971.JPG

BC41.JPG

BC21.JPG

BC11.JPG

Specs:

Front 18x8.5 et31 Medium Concave 215/35-18 Dunlops DZ101
Rear 19x10.5 et25 Deep Concave 265/30-19 Dunlops DZ101
Finishing Matte Center w/Polish Lip
Front Weighed about 20lbs.
Rear Weighed about 23lb

Reviews:

Brandon (GT Theory) was an awesome guy to work with. I ordered a set of BC Forged HB09 from him and I told him exactly how I wanted it and let me tell you, he went the extra miles just to make it happen. He's a man of his words. He told me it will take no longer than 4 weeks for me to receive the wheels. I got in less than that. Also communication was great as well. He even called me, text me to let me know the status on the wheels when it was in the process of getting built to complete. I am extremely happy with the wheels. The price, the wait time and the quality of these wheels is just untouchable.

Overall, I would highly recommend Brandon/GT Theory for doing business with, and definitely recommend BC Racing wheels!:smile:

Brandon/GT Theory doesn't just sell wheels. He also sell WP Pro EX 6pot BBK for our NSX which what i have and bought from him as well. If you are looking for a set of high quality high performance BBK give Brandon/GT Theory a call (661)619-7970 Im sure he will take care of you too the best he can :wink: :biggrin:

:smile:

Now I feel silly for totally missing that. lol
Thanks!

You shouldn't feel silly I went back and edit it and then repost :biggrin:

It wasn't there before thanks to you now they'll know what size tire i am running :wink:

Back